Window Stickers :-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just contacted a local sticker printing company and I should be getting a price for a 1000 window stickers.......

That idea is on hold for a while jesus christ!! for a tiny sticker its mega money even buying 1000 at a time :)

minimum order of 1000 stickers at £0.60 a sticker its a lot of coin to front.......

Nope not tight but we have a budget :) I want to give them away free to people so you are looking at £1 a sticker including postage... sounds cheap but thats £1000 to get rid of them :-(

I want to get the prices to less than £1 to post and then I am interested......

OK... I will get some samples next week, I am at Internet World 2011 next week so maybe able to get some ideas there...

I like the tax disc holder and also the keyrings...

I may set up a merchandise shop... but I want stuff to give away rather than for people to buy :)

Cheers

Danny

OK... I will get some samples next week, I am at Internet World 2011 next week so maybe able to get some ideas there...

I like the tax disc holder and also the keyrings...

I may set up a merchandise shop... but I want stuff to give away rather than for people to buy :)

Cheers

Danny

How about T- shirts Danny. Smart white ones with the new logo on the back? tres :RpS_cool:

Yep...

I have been getting T shirts printed for many years... always use to do it to promote new websites :) I normally get them embroidered front and back as they are much harder wearing... but more expensive...

About £15 a t Shirt I think but if I order more... obviously the cheaper they get :)

The design is on the right side of the front as you look at the shire I am going to have the diamond design and on the back I will have the whole design but instead of the The UKS No1 etc I will have the URL :)

I will be giving these away as prizes as well :)

Yes.... Of course.... :)

I have some shirts I did about 8 years ago and they are still going strong :)

i got a free makita t shirt yesterday, it came with my mixer opened the box and inside was wat i thought was a 18v litium ion battery, which i thought is no good to me as i dnt have them drills.........yeah it was a tshirt squashed into the actuall size of a battery. looked quite smart packaged like that

The theory is I can order whatever..... :D

But the point of the window stickers was to be able to give them out FOC but its not looking that way at the moment

I wouldn't mind a trilby myself, stop the dust gettin in your hair and at the same time looking rather dappa

Im thinking window stickers may not be ideal. Most plasterers have vans with no rear windows so bumber or just vinyl stickers would be better

ok...

I can get the web address stickers done quite easily as I have access to a plotter cutter...

Like this on the roof box

[video]http://www.muddybuggies.com/wp-content/gallery/test/dscf0130.jpg[/video]

Danny

dscf0130.jpg

Thats what i was thinking,
I have a plotter here and can help out if needed, that kind of vinyl is cheap enough and you could cut out a load at a time on a big roll, but weeding it all, transfer tape etc takes the time.. multiple colours can be a pain too.

thanks for offer :)

yup its taking out all of the A's and the O's...lol

I will post a thread up next week and see what the response is :)

Thanks

Danny

haha ill have it done but not on my neck..........id have it on my leg bear in mind i wear shorts all summer and best part of winter:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.