Win An OX Trowel

Members online

No members online now.
I've got that s**t at drinking the bottle of wine would probably have out me to sleep lol
Bottle done.
Missus out tonight, trying to stay up until she gets home. Then, in my mind, I shall reap the drunken benefits......
I'm aware the reality will be different, but I like to dream big!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

F*****g next doors dogs go in off on one again.(that's them inside too this time) Do my nut in. Contemplated hopping fence before to kick them around there garden but I'm sure that would be considered un-neighbourly
f**k**g dogs barking last week. Did I here them no. Then she says can u here them now I f**k**g can. Ffs. Then I say do you know who's dogs it is. Didnt even have the words out. And see give me the address. I just said good stuff ill see if he will sell me 1 or 2 the kids would love a few dogs..

Bottle done.
Missus out tonight, trying to stay up until she gets home. Then, in my mind, I shall reap the drunken benefits......

We all do it. It'

Bottle done.

Same boat, she's away on her work do, but she works for restaurant/bar, so highly likely could be a lock in, usually is on their roe, so I likely give up before she home lol only thing is she's to work tomorrow so might be home at sensible hour. I won't Hold my breath though, if I had a lock in with a free bar, I'd drink til I passed out or was put out, whichever come first lol

Same boat, she's away on her work do, but she works for restaurant/bar, so highly likely could be a lock in, usually is on their roe, so I likely give up before she home lol only thing is she's to work tomorrow so might be home at sensible hour. I won't Hold my breath though, if I had a lock in with a free bar, I'd drink til I passed out or was put out, whichever come first lol
Yeah, mines at a mates birthday meal.
Women have meals, it makes them sound more mature.... it's the same as blokes going out on the piss...

f**k**g dogs barking last week. Did I here them no. Then she says can u here them now I f**k**g can. Ffs. Then I say do you know who's dogs it is. Didnt even have the words out. And see give me the address. I just said good stuff ill see if he will sell me 1 or 2 the kids would love a few dogs..
I'd love a dog, but our wee man is only 1 and a puppy and a baby is hard work. Plus me and the missus can't agree in a breed. But these next door bark like f**k. I've had them when they've been out bark at me for going to the bin in the kitchen (they must be able see me through patio door and fence) like I'm in my own house and the 3 of them are barking at me. God help u when u outside if they are out. They bark for 5minz when ur there then f**k about a few mins realise ur still there and start again. When was putting our patio out the back I was sorely tempted to stab one through the fence with a bricky trowel lol and I like dogs that's the worst of it. That's how much they frustrate me lol

As long as I'm awake I won't be too pissed lol unless I've a thran head on and start giving bad manners instead lol

To pissed that's the only time I can last over 3 minutes. I think she does be waiting on till am pissed
Ha ha! Yeah there is that too, but there is a small, but glorious window (no pun intended) where you're both pissed, up for anything, and can last more than the standard 3 strokes.
But like I say it's usually missed by one or both parties..... it won't be me tonight..

I like to think usually when I do it, it's my body's way of saying no, I can't take anymore alcohol, or u will die, so I'm going to send u into an unconscious state instead lol

I'll tell yous a good one and true story I remind my wife about this one. My mate didn't get his hole off his wife in 3 weeks before. He told us. So he went out drinking and f**k*d some slag bag and she was rough according to him. His wife is fine bit of stuff. Anyway he was seen plus he didn't go home that night. His wife's father phoned him the next day where are u she is going mad. Don't want to say her name.. he says to his wife's dad am with an other women.. she basically forced me. As am not getting it at home. Don't know how the rest of that conversation went he never said. It ended up he meet his wife and told her it was her fault.. she is still with him on till this day that is over 7 years ago. His father in law is still alive I'd love to go to that house for Xmas dinner.lol. we still say it to him slagging him. But he is convinced he did no worng my hero lol

Last edited:
I'll tell yous a good one and true story I remind my wife about this one. My mate didn't get his hole off his wife in 3 weeks before. He told use. So he went out drinking and f**k*d some slag bag and she was rough according to him. His wife is fine bit of stuff. Anyway he was seen plus he didn't go home that night. His wife's father phoned him the next day where are u she is going mad. Don't want to say her name.. he says to his wife's dad am with an other women.. she basically forced me. As am not getting it at home. Don't know how the rest of that conversation went he never said. It ended up he meet his wife and told her it was her fault.. she is still with him on till this day that is over 7 years ago. His father in law is still alive I'd love to go to that house for Xmas dinner.lol. we still say it to him slagging him. But he is convinced he did no worng my hero lol
Could have done with that sort of. Thinking with an ex o mine. Last year or so we were together could have counted it on one hand easily. Did lead me to go home with a cougar one night thou the ex doesn't know that happened. That set starved ur throwing things about the house in had temper lol near two years after we broke up dropped bombshell she wanted me back too, after going round half the bar I used to drink in. Some Craic lol course I didn't go in for that. Thank God too, for my wee woman now is a wee honey. Well above my league lol but I won't complain :bananahappy:

Give it to someone special..........oops......my bad..
Our little one is looking for a new trowel hes struggling with my m/t

But all seriousness give gypsum snorter it

View attachment 15627
Tbf. I've been using this to keep me up during a proper s**t film... Bone Tomahawk. I'll never get the time back. Which incidentally is much like @clemo and the pint glass....

I was fooled into watching that pile of shite as well, problem was , after arguing with er indoors about not watching her shite, I had to put up with it!! FFS:crying:

I was fooled into watching that pile of shite as well, problem was , after arguing with er indoors about not watching her shite, I had to put up with it!! FFS:crying:
Glad I'm not the only one! That somehow makes me feel better. I can't been remember the ending. Was awful.
[emoji24]

When did I come into the special category?

I personally think and Danny take this seriously me clemo vince Lodan algeeman zolco marshy dropsalot lastlaff james Scottie olican should all receive a mug or pint glass these are the regulars if I forgot you I'm sure Danny knows who posts and keeps the forum going without us he wouldn't be where he is its not a pop but more a gentle nudge into saying look after members and they will look after you,plasterers are a strange bunch but if many of us come home to a note from postman saying sorry we missed u collect from local post office and we go there and it's a mug waiting for us I'm sure our loyalty will stick up to you Danny I know you can make it happen

Hopefully I've expressed what many feel

Danny balls in your court

Much love

Pagey

The voice of the regulars

Xxx

Im not to sure i want anything off that man ....after seeing his creepy fuucking hands.
Serial killer mits.....looks like hes been trying to soak the blood off em all day.

Or hes been in a whore house the last 48 hours.

Im not to sure i want anything off that man ....after seeing his creepy fuucking hands.
Serial killer mits.....looks like hes been trying to soak the blood off em all day.

Or hes been in a whore house the last 48 hours.

Then again my hands dont look to hot....they were white this morning from plastering and black in the evening from block laying.
Danny do you need a receptionist ...if so im yer man.

Attachments

• 20170108_205738.jpg
    20170108_205738.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
I think I should have the ox trowel as I've only got space for one more trowel on my rack and it'd be a shame to leave it empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I should win because am poor. If I win it. It could be my first step of getting off the dole. It's my dream to plaster. This trowel could make my dreams come true. U know me @Danny I wear my heart on my sleeve. Just give me a chance I'll make u and the forum proud. It's only a trowel to some but it's a dream come true to me if I win.

Thanks for reading this..

Keith ox

I want a tpf nutribullet. I saw saw one on the Internet so I know it's a real thing.