Members online

How Do You Want To Pick The Winner?

• Out of a hat/salad spinner

• Bonus Ball

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewalt Comp final.jpg

So here it is... the long awaited for competition to win a DEWALT Cordless Mixer... I know the suspense has been killing some of you (@flynnyman @Vincey @gps) and there were rumours that I had put it on eBay, but nope it is sat here ready to get shipped to one lucky winner.

What do you have to do to be in with a chance to win?

After much debate, every idea was shot down with flames, so I have gone simple quick and easy for you guys.

You need to give me a reason why I should give it to you and how it will change your life having a cordless mixer.

Everybody that gets entered will be stuck in a hat and at23:00 on Sunday 18th March I will announce the winner...

How will the member get picked?

Well, we could do the old salad spinner trick I may even ask @Olican to do this so it is completely independent or we can do it like the bonus ball comp... This is up to you guys to decide!!!

I need to thank Dewalt for donating this cordless mixer and please visit the link http://products.dewalt.co.uk/powertools/productdetails/catno/DCD240N/

Who Can Enter?

This comp is only open to those of you that can actually see this message so no lurkers can apply, so we know that only true TPF regulars will be up for winning this Dewalt Cordless Mixer

Last edited:
It will change my life massively, whilst most you lucky spreads are enjoying full nights kip the rascal is in the pink is having a midnight party. Causing me to be late to work on numerous occasions, when I get there to find kettles radios and chargers using up all the sockets. I could walk straight past them all proud looking like a zombie ‍♂️ and smash a mix on. Ps I’m glad I could see the comp, in the words of paddy mcguiness the power is in you’re hands.
92dd942c7ad4ffd4e893c52744cb1eb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this journey means so much to.me.to get to the final...

after i got my arms bitten off by a heard of flesh eating ants in the play park when i was a wee boy..

i thought that was it my life was over/useless with my ant bitten arms.. carrying a transformer or.plugging a 110v lead in felt impossible. i had to use a stick with my mouth to knock up

Until......

the dewalt battery mixer come along.. my saviour.
its pushed me rocky style.. my journey began.
my arms started to grow back with this hope of a dewalt battery mixer.
i hope the judges and the public see this everyday sturggle and gives a spread a chance in life....

please pick.up the phone and vote

This really would mean a lot to me to win dewalt mixer tbh ,
I’ve never really mentioned my tools before but everyone is dewalt I even have dewalt cap but don’t have the mixer , just landed a job too in high rise flats, so last thing it would really help me not to have to carry transformers and cables up all those stairs , especially as my back hurts lately too ,
Thanks lads best of luck vote vince please

View attachment 22286

So here it is... the long awaited for competition to win a DEWALT Cordless Mixer... I know the suspense has been killing some of you (@flynnyman @Vincey @gps) and there were rumours that I had put it on eBay, but nope it is sat here ready to get shipped to one lucky winner.

After much debate, every idea was shot down with flames, so I have gone simple quick and easy for you guys.

You need to give me a reason why I should give it to you and how it will change your life having a cordless mixer.

Everybody that gets entered will be stuck in a hat and at23:00 on Sunday 18th March I will announce the winner...

Well, we could do the old salad spinner trick I may even ask @Olican to do this so it is completely independent or we can do it like the bonus ball comp... This is up to you guys to decide!!!

I need to thank Dewalt for donating this cordless mixer and please visit the link http://products.dewalt.co.uk/powertools/productdetails/catno/DCD240N/

Who Can Enter?

This comp is only open to those of you that can actually see this message so no lurkers can apply, so we know that only true TPF regulars will be up for winning this Dewalt Cordless Mixer

We don't have electric in south east England so it'll enhance my life massively

View attachment 22286

Who Can Enter?

Wow you really pulled it out the bag this time lol I would like the whisk coz it's cordless and I need a new one to change my life :)

Last edited:
I would like to win because every time I set up get ready for mixing a big bucket some c**t has unplugged me the time iv put the powder in.

No one deserves it more than me I’ve tried for 3 years to win a mug and got nothing even said I’d take a keyring still nothing, I have a transformer to carry around with my mixer and it’s getting on my tits plus if I won the drill would promise to do more than one bag a day

I can see how this is promoting the tool and pulling in new members hahahaha I had a great idea and it wasn't even considered well f**k you xx can you do the draw live so we know it it fair? :) oh and I would like to see my name put in on the live draw xx

I would love to win this as once received I will put it on eBay to feed my massive alcohol and drug addiction.....I've never posted pictures of myself but here you go!
download (4).jpg
help me !!!

I can see how this is promoting the tool and pulling in new members hahahaha I had a great idea and it wasn't even considered well f**k you xx can you do the draw live so we know it it fair? :) oh and I would like to see my name put in on the live draw xx

Haha the great idea that you wouldnt talk about ;-)

Its pulling in new members :)

No one deserves it more than me I’ve tried for 3 years to win a mug and got nothing even said I’d take a keyring still nothing, I have a transformer to carry around with my mixer and it’s getting on my tits plus if I won the drill would promise to do more than one bag a day

Mixing more than a bag a day is one thing. The trouble for you is that you've got to get it on as well.

"You need to give me a reason why I should give it to you and how it will change your life having a cordless mixer."

You should give it to me because it will get used on a wide variety of materials, and it will also be used by plasterers from this very forum when they are working with me. I will also put it to use as the exclusive mixer on the forum gathering job which will be in the local press. When the visitors are going to leave the gathering I will give it (the mixer!) to one of the plasterers who attend. The selction criteria will be some random thing to be announced before the gathering if I get the mixer. (y)

It will change my life because of the smiles it will bring to several plasterer's faces. Well, that and the fact that it's a free thing which will save me thinking of, then getting a prize for the gathering. Also because I've had fcuk all from @Danny (not so much as a sticker never mind a mug) in all the time I've been on the forum.

Well id really like you to all vote for me so that if I win I can ask @Danny to post it straight to @Olican!

I'm a massive believer in good karma and imo that fela has certainly earnt a little for his selfless act in trying to do a little good for an extremely heart breaking cause over the last few weeks.

Most of us on here have kids and heaven forbid our world's come crushing down at any time also and you never know when you would be very welcome of a bit of support in our darkest hours!

Come on lads do the right thing!

Love zombie x

"You need to give me a reason why I should give it to you and how it will change your life having a cordless mixer."

You should give it to me because it will get used on a wide variety of materials, and it will also be used by plasterers from this very forum when they are working with me. I will also put it to use as the exclusive mixer on the forum gathering job which will be in the local press. When the visitors are going to leave the gathering I will give it (the mixer!) to one of the plasterers who attend. The selction criteria will be some random thing to be announced before the gathering if I get the mixer. (y)

It will change my life because of the smiles it will bring to several plasterer's faces. Well, that and the fact that it's a free thing which will save me thinking of, then getting a prize for the gathering. Also because I've had fcuk all from @Danny (not so much as a sticker never mind a mug) in all the time I've been on the forum.

It’s an competition for adults only, babies need not apply lol

this journey means so much to.me.to get to the final...

after i got my arms bitten off by a heard of flesh eating ants in the play park when i was a wee boy..

i thought that was it my life was over/useless with my ant bitten arms.. carrying a transformer or.plugging a 110v lead in felt impossible. i had to use a stick with my mouth to knock up

Until......

the dewalt battery mixer come along.. my saviour.
its pushed me rocky style.. my journey began.
my arms started to grow back with this hope of a dewalt battery mixer.
i hope the judges and the public see this everyday sturggle and gives a spread a chance in life....

please pick.up the phone and vote

Good answer. Could have been a winner.

Unfortunately for you, I have an ace card to play.

You see, this is me.

24b7758714c73c0a12709eeacd0aa11d.jpg

So now it's a crime not to give me the whizzer.

You fcukign racist.

None of you deserve it more than me ! The s**t I had to put up with on here will be paid back with a mixer of that caliber . What I am going to do if I win? I’ll give it to flynny, f**k carrying another tool .

None of you deserve it more than me ! The s**t I had to put up with on here will be paid back with a mixer of that caliber . What I am going to do if I win? I’ll give it to flynny, f**k carrying another tool .

Ah but when I win, I'm going to give it to @Crouchie because his has been robbed.

So I'll definitely win.

Sorry forgot to ask earlier is there any free dewalt tshirts? Tbf id be really happy with 2 in medium or large as a prize ,

43ADA4AD-896C-4084-83B5-8D8FF8AB3666.jpeg

Same as zombie if I win it i will sell it and the charity can have the money, a mixer will make feck all difference to my life
Sorry I read it wrong you got to say why you should win it....I should win it because I'll be able to give £600 or so quid to oli's charity

Status
Not open for further replies.