WIN A £100 VOUCHER + RENDERING BUNDLE WITH JOHNSTONE’S DECORATING CENTRES

Members online

You can now get the full range of Johnstone’s render systems (including tinted render) from all 177 Johnstone’s Decorating Centres nationwide, which means that you can quickly and easily get your hands on the full range of expert solutions.

To celebrate, Johnstone’s Decorating Centres is giving you the chance to WIN a £100 store voucher PLUS a bundle of render products, including:
  • Silicone Enhanced Render Primer
  • High Performance Render Basecoat
  • Silicone Enhanced Render
All available in either Brilliant white or up to 200 tinted colours.

To enter, all you have to do is share your top tips for rendering. One lucky winner will be chosen at random to win the top prize, then the best 10 tips will be included in a handy guide on the Plasterers News website, with each person behind the tips winning a free goodie bag.

Simply click here, enter your top tip, add some contact details, then submit. Good luck!

And you can find out more about Johnstone’s expert rendering systems here http://www.plasterersnews.com/render-solutions-land-in-johnstones-decorating-centres/

Attachments

• 15327-ETICS_EWI-&-Render-600x300px-Mail-Chimp.jpg
    15327-ETICS_EWI-&-Render-600x300px-Mail-Chimp.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 262
I thought a rendering bundle might be a team that come in and do the job for you :ROFLMAO: wishful thinking they can have this job I'm on with at mo! IL chuck£100 quid in myself:LOL:

I thought a rendering bundle might be a team that come in and do the job for you :ROFLMAO: wishful thinking they can have this job I'm on with at mo! IL chuck£100 quid in myself:LOL:
It's when loads of Renderers in Johnstones T shirts jump on top of you