Wimbledon

Same , loves Wimbledon, when I was 13 was rank number 3 in my town entered into national games but never could afford to go , that’s the only issue with tennis to this day it still is a classes sport which is very sad
But Wimbledon finals is like the Olympic 100m final , never miss either

G** sport sucking on strawberries and drinking Pimm's with cliff Richard the child malesting f****t!! Andy Murray ain't ours he's a jock c**t! Boring t**t! G** as f**k!
Agree, Murray can't never play a final like this! And if you say ts boring you must have your emotions removed with deep anesthesia

Last edited:
G** sport sucking on strawberries and drinking Pimm's with cliff Richard the child malesting f****t!! Andy Murray ain't ours he's a jock c**t! Boring t**t! G** as f**k!

You silly sausage.

You don't go to watch the men.

Agree mate, but sometimes you have to question it in days like this ;)
I didn’t watch it mate but I read it was a 5 set thriller got to hand it to them especially Federer at 37 and financially set up for life still got the drive and determination to win not taking anything away from Djokovic he’s the same

I didn’t watch it mate but I read it was a 5 set thriller got to hand it to them especially Federer at 37 and financially set up for life still got the drive and determination to win not taking anything away from Djokovic he’s the same
I tell you what that was the clash of the titans! The best out there ! It was mental, newer watched a final like this. Spent half of it on my feet :tanguero: