Wimbledon

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Private Member
Haven't enjoyed it as much since i can remember!! Nadal knocked oot by 100 ceed. Federer just made it through in 5 sets and now Murray is being severely tested by Baghdatis :-0

The nearest a Scotsman will come to winning this is if you pronounce that other blokes' name 'Jockavic' :RpS_lol:

Well since yer burd is scottish that makes you an honorary scot. lol Andy...hmmm just like Andy Murray. KEWL :RpS_cool:

Anyhoo, he's through to semi's. 2 games away from making history..

Well since yer burd is scottish that makes you an honorary scot. lol Andy...hmmm just like Andy Murray. KEWL :RpS_cool:

Anyhoo, he's through to semi's. 2 games away from making history..

Which one are you then, my money's on him on the right:

13c923c1.jpg

I wish.....Tickets for tomorrows match are in excess of £15,000!!! With Sundays final at £45,000 a seat :RpS_crying:

Casper! You strike me as the kind of man who couldn't be in that pic, cause I think you would be in the pub, watchin the big screen.:RpS_thumbsup: Seriously tho I think he'll come up short..... Again....... This is his best chance?:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Well, he has beaten federer before a few times........ I reckon he can, he'll be totally buzzing!

Yeah, our boy's doing well :RpS_thumbup:

Just watching the nips on that williams lass - "wet donkey jacket"

Well if he does win he will be the first Scotsman holding a plate with no chips on it

See Sky news just said it First British player for 70yrs. The lad is a ginger jock and I hope he wacks Federer

If he wins he'll be the first british male in shorts to win!!!! Nae pressure Andy lol

Ginger jock lol Henry, ya cheeky old fcuker

If he wins he'll be the first british male in shorts to win!!!! Nae pressure Andy lol

Ginger jock lol Henry, ya cheeky old fcuker
my grandfather on my fathers side was a ginger jock from buckie got a few gingers in our mob:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.