will we ever be replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just seen a video on youtube about self levelling plaster does anyone evr think we will become surplus and be replaced by machines or that applying plaster will become like anyone can do it. like buying paint and pianting it on say. there is also a video about a rendering machine from china that just rolls up the wall it looks to big but in a few years if they made it more portable anyone could do it. what do you think

Nano technology is on course to become viable by approx 2020 so some of us in our lifetime could potentially see entire buildings built this way. silicone based construction linked to a laptop then type a set of instructions in and away you go. No bricky's, chippy's, sparks, plumbers and us all gone bye bye no more.

Nano technology is on course to become viable by approx 2020 so some of us in our lifetime could potentially see entire buildings built this way. silicone based construction linked to a laptop then type a set of instructions in and away you go. No bricky's, chippy's, sparks, plumbers and us all gone bye bye no more.

How does that work then raggles?

Better cancel my Hawk holder order then? :RpS_lol:

they will print houses soon
[video=youtube_share;EfbhdZKPHro]http://youtu.be/EfbhdZKPHro[/video]

There are still millions of houses built upto then that need maintenance etc. Plus it'll be a long time before joe bloggs builder can build a house with that sort of technology cheaper than traditional methods. Not in my lifetime anyhow.

But I welcome new stuffs as we need to keep up with times - we should be thankful to have paddle mixers , electric devices to make our lives easier - imo

I've still got a bike sprocket welded to a bar for mixing pink

How does that work then raggles?

Basically trillions and trillions of microscopic machines that can be programmed to do just about owt. In theory (and experiments are being carried out) nano machines will be able to be programmed to attack tumors etc. Moore's Law (he's British :RpS_thumbup:)which he authored in the 50's ish shows the rate that computer processors reduce in size. He predicted correctly then the rate at which computers have decreased in size and 2020 is the year where he lines cross and the machines start to become microscopic and viable to produce in numbers. If your interested google nano machines and Moore's law it really really is proper star trek stuff.

I found out a bit about the new quantum computer recently. That'll be part of that process no doubt. Computers making computers etc.

I found out a bit about the new quantum computer recently. That'll be part of that process no doubt. Computers making computers etc.

And then SkyNet will become self aware and we are all fooked :RpS_crying: :RpS_laugh:

i have just seen a video on youtube about self levelling plaster does anyone evr think we will become surplus and be replaced by machines or that applying plaster will become like anyone can do it. like buying paint and pianting it on say. there is also a video about a rendering machine from china that just rolls up the wall it looks to big but in a few years if they made it more portable anyone could do it. what do you think

where is the video for self levelling plaster @DavetheDog ... :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the only one i can find:

it's a pisstake. looks rough as fcuk at about 2:15. there must be another one somewhere :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
magnetic plaster and anti-gravity plaster .... :-0

they're still shitbags. literally

Can these futuristic nanotech things .....deal with issues like damp? ...sponge floats ?...plastic tools etc....
I think not..
or is magnafinish ahead of its time:RpS_scared:

I can't help but think magnetic plaster is a dead end. Seriously is it really going to be used and be useful??

Can these futuristic nanotech things .....deal with issues like damp? ...sponge floats ?...plastic tools etc....
I think not..
or is magnafinish ahead of its time:RpS_scared:

sssssh these will be our secret weapon's against the machines :RpS_wink: :RpS_unsure:

I wonder if we can weigh the bags in for scrap when it flops.....................:RpS_thumbsup:

I can't help but think magnetic plaster is a dead end. Seriously is it really going to be used and be useful??
Yeah!! What about people who had ops etc and pins or similar put in their bodies!! Would be like f'ing bar fly like you did on holiday drunk in Velcro suits lol ........am defo showing my age here!!! :RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.