Will pay a plasterer to teach me

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qfp

I wanna learn how to plaster an i will pay you ££ i dont have time to go on a course if there is a plaster out there in se london who will teach me at my home then give me a text on 07518003056 an i will get back to you many thanks

Seems you are asking the impossible!!!

You Haven't got time for a course but want a spread to teach you what has taking him years to learn.

What planet are you on. Go back to supermarket car parks pushing trolleys tosser.

If its at ur house . . . Ur gunna end up with all ur house plastered so ur not really payin for the training, meet at my house and al show u what your wall will not luk like in ur house

you have gone about this the totally wrong way qfp, how can you expect somebody to come and teach you at home how to plaster a wall , how long do you intend to pay someone 2/3 weeks or sooner if the money runs out, as carlos rightly says its taken us years to learn , start all over again and come back with a better attitude you cant learn this trade in a few days which is the impression i am getting off you

Not like u'd pik it up this way u wud be in a lost world, courses r shite too, u need time to learn and work your way up

give me 4K and I will teach you , just how much do YOU think it's worth mate that is the question.

Want to learn

Sorry if people got wrong end of stick i know its a art im a advanced scaffolder an wanna change all i was asking for is maybe some basics then who knows

Sorry if people got wrong end of stick i know its a art im a advanced scaffolder an wanna change all i was asking for is maybe some basics then who knows
You may be better of seeing if anyone would let you work along side them for free

Hi QFP,

Not the best intro... but I kinder see what you mean... If your serious about getting into the trade then you need to work along side a plasterer and not in your own home :)

Being a scaffolder in winter is not my idea of fun :)

Danny

IMO if your willing to pay to learn. Go on a course to make sure you know what your getting into. What you need to do is get a labouring job on £30-£40 a day. After 18 months or so you will start to pick things up and may even get the chance to start plastering small cupboards.

The first thing you need to learn is to mix properly, every mix the same constancy, no lumps etc. Until you get that right you won't even need to buy a trowel.

At least in the future if you get any outside render work you can put your own scaffold up :RpS_thumbup:

Yeah, agree with others - go labouring and start at the bottom but be wary that some folks don't want to train up future competition.

find me £200k worth of work and i will teach you to plaster... or better still i will give you 5% for not doing anything but find me work at the right prices???? HMMMMMMMMM beats scaffolding and fcukin plastering IMO

Good luck with the search mate, but like said, try and get on as a labourer, courses are shite, yeh scaffolding is shite hey..lol.. I only scaffold when slack, which isnt that often... good in summer tho, money will be about the same...

new member doesnt realise its an old post:RpS_thumbup: wonder if hes still scaffing or if he managed to get a job plastering in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.