Will it scratch in

Mate, yer F*****g mad!!!!

They will be wheeling out a tower scaffold next time now!!!!!!

Seriously though f**k that render = scaffold or not at all!!!!
He know what ever time i do this I relise why they have f**k**g machines to put it on and swear never again and this time never a f**k**g gain

Well i no idea who he is but already hate him .......only kidding hope i made him donate and wish him all the best .
Still think its you @imago

I checked the total after I read through your thread and it was at £750 so I posted. I don't have a time machine. :LOL:

If the left side is what you struggled with, then I’m surprised because I have seen a hell of a lot worse. Its difficult to tell on a photo and I’m sure it would look worse in person, with respect.

To be honest the left side looks like it’s been barred and left but you don’t have to explain yourself on here mate.

I was expecting something like this
To be fair if you all had been there when i left you would of known it was gonna be ok to leave. (Easy to say that now) Customer said it looks fine so guess that most important thing .

To be fair if you all had been there when i left you would of known it was gonna be ok to leave. (Easy to say that now) Customer said it looks fine so guess that most important thing .

Sorry mate the right side looks like it’s been barred and not scratched up. But I’ve seen a lot worse than that left side half gable

48000667-4921-45C4-8796-EA8D027E4C03.jpeg

It could be worse

I was still at school . Where was it any way. And why you go . -53 Christ.

Antarctica, to build a new research station (Halley 5) to replace Halley 4 which was getting crushed by the snow and ice. 5's gone now too, and they're worried 6 is going to float off on an iceberg. :oops:

Antarctica, to build a new research station (Halley 5) to replace Halley 4 which was getting crushed by the snow and ice. 5's gone now too, and they're worried 6 is going to float off on an iceberg. :oops:
That awsome but at -53 We're you scared to piss in cause your piss froze and ye dick broke off

With all due respect, I finding it very hard to believe you got 24 hours out of Weber material.

We have sprayed Parex in minus temps and have worked 20/22 hours after on it. Parex’s being a very slow setter I cannot see Weber (a known fast setter) being anything like
It's Vincey mate..... Lots of things are hard to believe in Vinceyland:oops:

Looks bit worse in this light. Christ mexbourgh is a toilet. Set of to drop whisk in repair shop early to miss traffic. Got here 25 mins early

If the left side is what you struggled with, then I’m surprised because I have seen a hell of a lot worse. Its difficult to tell on a photo and I’m sure it would look worse in person, with respect.

To be honest the left side looks like it’s been barred and left but you don’t have to explain yourself on here mate.

I was expecting something like this
That looks like the Norman Rightside