Wigan

Rossi46

Private Member
Can’t beleive nobody has mentioned the giant killers.
I live in Wigan but I’m not from Wigan, not into football much but you’ve got to take your hat off to them. They could go all the way again!

Can’t beleive nobody has mentioned the giant killers.
I live in Wigan but I’m not from Wigan, not into football much but you’ve got to take your hat off to them. They could go all the way again!
When they come to the valley to play charlton they kicked our arse and won 3-0 they actually looked a really decent team I see some shite going up and down the country football wise but they are a decent team

When they come to the valley to play charlton they kicked our arse and won 3-0 they actually looked a really decent team I see some shite going up and down the country football wise but they are a decent team
I would imagine that you would see some shite up and down the country if you're following Charlton.

I would imagine that you would see some shite up and down the country if you're following Charlton.
Lol yeah I do for my boy I’ve posted about it why I do it cos of my boy with my ex they all Charlton and I’m a gooner but he didn’t want to upset his mum and family but they never took him to games i took him arsenal and all sorts but never changed his mind so 3 years ago I got us season tickets and we go all the time Home and away yes it’s crap football but we spend time together and it’s all that matters mate and I be honest I pay 175 a year for my season ticket and his is free til he is 11 even going away games I pay no more than 28 quid for our tickets but then have travel ect but how many kids at school ect are Man U Chelsea Liverpool fans and never go games at least he goes to games and he looks forward to it I even paid for him to be mascot as well he loved it and he will remember that for life, and as it ain’t good and lose a lot at least he is getting used to disappointment that life throws at you when older lol

Lol yeah I do for my boy I’ve posted about it why I do it cos of my boy with my ex they all Charlton and I’m a gooner but he didn’t want to upset his mum and family but they never took him to games i took him arsenal and all sorts but never changed his mind so 3 years ago I got us season tickets and we go all the time Home and away yes it’s crap football but we spend time together and it’s all that matters mate and I be honest I pay 175 a year for my season ticket and his is free til he is 11 even going away games I pay no more than 28 quid for our tickets but then have travel ect but how many kids at school ect are Man U Chelsea Liverpool fans and never go games at least he goes to games and he looks forward to it I even paid for him to be mascot as well he loved it and he will remember that for life, and as it ain’t good and lose a lot at least he is getting used to disappointment that life throws at you when older lol

Brilliant mate well done

Brilliant mate well done
Things I do for him mate, if you check my Twitter mate look at my pinned tweet it’s of me and my boy at Swindon last season it went viral and had 9k likes and 6k retweets I had to copy it off the bloke who first put it out as I was unaware we was on tv

Things I do for him mate, if you check my Twitter mate look at my pinned tweet it’s of me and my boy at Swindon last season it went viral and had 9k likes and 6k retweets I had to copy it off the bloke who first put it out as I was unaware we was on tv

Pmsl just had a look lol, absolutely brilliant

Pmsl just had a look lol, absolutely brilliant
Hahahah mate at game I didn’t realise my phone kept ringing I didn’t hear it and got out ground and had about 100 missed calls loads of texts saying you was on tv hahah at the next home game fans were going to me and my boy you was the bloke on tv wasn’t you lol

Top bloke, I wouldn't watch that shite for my son!

Top bloke, I wouldn't watch that shite for my son!
Hahahah I agree with some of it but honestly I’ve actually had some of the best times over last 3 years and real memories for me and my boy I’ve met some real decent fans of charlton and away fans and feel part of something if that makes sense crazy thing is my old man hates football and we never went as kids but me and my bro are football mad I can watch any game and take a big interest in it,winning away is one of the best feelings ever