wicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Buying multi todyt get's to check out cheeky feckers looking under my bags of multi , when I ask what your doing checking, I said checking what she saod not me but the powers above told us to do it.

sad state of affairs that,shows what the world has come to.no one trusts anyone no more.

I would mind I have spent tens of thousands over the years I know all the staff even work for some of them.

Don't take it personally henry, they (wickes) probably seen a 'builder' type on camera sneaking summat out, so the bosses pass it to the workers to check items..........and the workers have to be seen to do their job mate:RpS_thumbup:

LOL...........don't take that personally either henry:RpS_laugh: That's not his real name, he's called Spunky now and he's a cock:RpS_biggrin: He's doing fine though - 8 females to service & every time ya look round he's got one of them pinned down:RpS_laugh:

I know a spread who a robbed a Stanley knife from b&q .the lad got 80 pound fine and a 6 month ban.he is now a tradepoint member at the same store.

At least you got away with another Wickes trolley to add to your collection. What's the total now, 74 or 75?

They used to sell them hard hat baseball caps years ago i used to put one on my head every time never got sussed, silly realy though.

I've had small tools, trowels etc away Bandq are running out of money and trying to tighten upv

i thought it was in the small print of these stores , " if you buy more than 10 bags of plaster you must hide summit , possibly a hawk , at the bottom " my local b and q dont leave the new boots out in there box no more coz some bastrd kept putting a new pair on and leaving the old ones in the box until all the lads had new boots !

go to the till with the old **** and dont lift the bags up for him he aint going to do it hell give himself a hernia

spotted a couple by the plumbing bits in b&q the other day... oviously waiting for me to f'ck off...
so i hung around till they got p'ssed off and dissapeared then had a bag of olives and a bag of flexi tap washers.. :RpS_laugh:
cant blame em though... bag of 10, 15 mil olives should have cost me a friggin 5ver the robbin c'nts!

My mate goes into B&Q and swaps the sleeves of the Ragni with the marshalltowns then goes for a wander. He goes back, innocently, and picks up the marshalltown and takes it to the checkout. Saving about £30. He never goes without theiving something.

Status
Not open for further replies.