Wickes

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date

Members online

Customer just got 10 bags 17 quid each
Screenshot_20200515-093330_WhatsApp.jpg

just checked wickes at DUMFRIES closed
Not all open mate , sign up to Wickes trade , 10% discount , the other advantage compared to builders merchants is going through wood pile to get all 1/4 and 1/2 sawn timber , try doing that at Travis lol

Not all open mate , sign up to Wickes trade , 10% discount , the other advantage compared to builders merchants is going through wood pile to get all 1/4 and 1/2 sawn timber , try doing that at Travis lol
trouble is 140 mile round trip /I usually get thin timbers for packing out etc from the scrap bin in jsons only its all in 4ft lengths

trouble is 140 mile round trip /I usually get thin timbers for packing out etc from the scrap bin in jsons only its all in 4ft lengths
15895406492883713879532349109153.jpg

I'd be looking at £200 in my jewsons , undone the packs of battens and chose all the good ones also boards are knauf , jewsons is bg

View attachment 49208
I'd be looking at £200 in my jewsons , undone the packs of battens and chose all the good ones also boards are knauf , jewsons is bg
jwson a rip off all the time and their boards are shite by the time you get them to job most of first layer of paper is off had a batch saniat french boards once the would suck your balls out your trousers had to pva the c**ts to stop it

A lot of chaps on her have mentioned Wickes, I’ve always used them (I’ve not got a trade-card...can’t be arsed), but I like to walk in with a trolley, get plaster/beads and a Twix and fukc-off without the bull-s**t of a builder merchants. Builders/trades swinging theirs and thinking their the big-I-am’s :)
Register online for trade card. You get online access then can screen shot barcode. Now I use stocard app on phone and trade pro at B&Q and Wickes along with every other card can be stored and screen read in-store. Works on GPS so pops up in-store ready when that works but 10% and 15% off on a Mondays can't be ignored. https://stocardapp.com/en/uk

a48ddd53be15f0cac15c2175b6b362ba_screen.png

That’s so true! Whenever I have reason to I’m always there for a good few minutes peering down the lengths and throwing them aside
I've been in on a special offer day , gone through a pack and had the cheek to ask for another pack , picking about 1 in 5 :cool: