Wickes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Got four boards from Wickes today for a small conny job came to around £30 which i thought a bit trumpy but to busy and in to much of a hurry to worry about it bloke on the till says if you buy five its only £25 OK ile have them, threw one in the skip,WTF.

Did something similar at a b&q in Peterborough, bought 9 of some skim and it was gonna work out cheaper to buy ten so paid for ten , told bloke on counter to keep the other as I didn't need it, he said no you have to take it , he was adamant I took it , so I left it on the trolley in the car park

went in wickes one day just for a change the big man up there was looking out for me ,they were selling almost full bags of multi off ,and some bags that had just gone out of date picked up all 20 bags for 1.00 each,i was just in the right place at the right time for a change,and it was all okay none going off or anything,

Lol you cant throw plasterboard in skips now you have to have a special designated skip for that now lol
Only on site mate ive been dealing with this skip firm for 35 years, know them personaly they dont give me nothing when they pick up a skip full of clean topsoil or hardcore and sell it on so i have carte blanche to put what i like in there skips everynow and then as long as i tell them:RpS_thumbup:

went in wickes one day just for a change the big man up there was looking out for me ,they were selling almost full bags of multi off ,and some bags that had just gone out of date picked up all 20 bags for 1.00 each,i was just in the right place at the right time for a change,and it was all okay none going off or anything,
I got a better deal than that, just today I found a sheet of plasterboard in a skip and some time ago I found a bag of skim Sitting on a trolly outside b n q in Peterborough, cost me nowt, just a brassneck for rummaging in skips:RpS_laugh:

Dropped some clothes off to our missus mates kids earlier and you know those stupid little 800cc novas with a fancy paint job and an exhaust you could sleep in Well someone got a bag of bonding out the skip next to where it was parked and covered it in it lol

Lol not me mate, he better get it off or when it rains it's ****** ha ha little bastards

get a fcuking flame thrower on it more like.
what proberly happened is some one walked out with a scrap bag of bonding and couldnt work out which one was the skip and which was the car so took a punt on which he thought was the skip:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.