Wickes plasterboard price

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 40920

£7.50 now the c**ts. Swear it was £6.50 last week. And adhesive is £10 a bag aswell

Na it definitely hasn't, was in there last week and was definitely £6 something, adhesive was £8.90 I think.

Smaller boards £6 ish. Dabs been £10 for as long as i can remember with the occasional £9 if buying 3¥

Nah that’s maccy d’s!
LiveLeak-dot-com-LiveLeak-dot-com-ab71c73eee9a-truffle_sh_1538738036.gif

£7.50 for a half inch 8x4 is good value in my book..... how fkin cheap do you want it to be yer tight bugger?
f**k**g hell, all I'm saying is it's gone up about 15% in the space of a week. Considering I put in a price for a job requiring 100 odd sheets 4 weeks ago it's abit annoying

Whatever happens with prices of materials we can adjust accordingly with the customers to pay more were all in the same boat so they want it done they gotta pay!

@BritishGypsum ya naughty sausages.

“We’re selling more board than ever”

“Bang price up”

Hard not to appreciate this business strategy
When we were in mablethorpe other week . We were on beach and I needed toilet. I said to wife I.ll just pop up to that cafe.
It was red hot and everyman and his dog was on beach . Cue for toilet must have been 15 to 20 people. . Most women and it was a single toilet. 20 p a person . I thought I.ll find a bush as wasnt waiting in that and went in cafe for.some bits. Told owner if i was then i.d go out and change that 20 p sign to a quid lol

When we were in mablethorpe other week . We were on beach and I needed toilet. I said to wife I.ll just pop up to that cafe.
It was red hot and everyman and his dog was on beach . Cue for toilet must have been 15 to 20 people. . Most women and it was a single toilet. 20 p a person . I thought I.ll find a bush as wasnt waiting in that and went in cafe for.some bits. Told owner if i was then i.d go out and change that 20 p sign to a quid lol
You filthy animal! You s**t in a f**k**g bush!!

I only wanted a piss. I actually though of walking furthest out in sea and having a sneaky wee.

The thought of paying 20p gave heart palpitations
You should have gone for it mate, it’s very liberating having a slash in the sea.

You should have gone for it mate, it’s very liberating having a slash in the sea.
Yeah but it would have been a stand up and lob out as I couldn't get me shorts wet .
Was once with a bird . We were in sea messing and she had legs round me. I said I need a piss an she said just piss then with a weird look. I though that just got weird but exciting ha

No one charging a 8x4 12.5 out at a tenner supply only
Will do you a. List of what you should be charging for powder ,boards , scrim ect ect

Your welcome

No one charging a 8x4 12.5 out at a tenner supply only
Will do you a. List of what you should be charging for powder ,boards , scrim ect ect

Your welcome

Didn’t seem that long a go that bag of fag packet estimates had boards at £6.