Why is everyone so negative on this page ? No wonder their is limited content

Spray

What’s up with everyone? No posts off anyone and if people do it’s a hate mission

@Lox some people may not have liked the holes in an aesthetic sense but no one can knock your work mate and I don’t think anyone did.

Don’t take it personally, I think you’ve always contributed good knowledge to the forum (y)

Trowelled to perfection today....

Attachments

• vEd8fb5.jpg
    vEd8fb5.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 280
@Lox some people may not have liked the holes in an aesthetic sense but no one can knock your work mate and I don’t think anyone did.

Don’t take it personally, I think you’ve always contributed good knowledge to the forum (y)
Thanks mate ! Am not saying my works been knocked just the odd post is not nice

Not sure that's accurate mate. Your work got a good response.

If you're works s**t, you'll get some s**t

If it's good you'll get praised

If it's good and you're cocky about it, you'll get a mix bag of praise and sarcy comments
Am not cocky about it mate just posting a picture to talk about

In all fairness I got a bit of a cocky vibe from some of the stuff you Wright bit of a no it all. Don't get me wrong the works good just my opinion

I think this place is a lot better than it was but could always improve.

And to be honest this place has been a lot happier recently

That’s cool mate ! Why you think am a know it all ? Or get a cocky vibe
I'm not trying to insult you mate it was just something you said when speaking to a couple of people. Can't quote it. Like I say though your works good nice to see it on pictures.

I'm not trying to insult you mate it was just something you said when speaking to a couple of people. Can't quote it. Like I say though your works good nice to see it on pictures.
Am not insulted mate just only ever tried to advise or help and post pics to engage people

Am not insulted mate just only ever tried to advise or help and post pics to engage people
I'm sure your probably not mate it's just sometimes how you perceive someone through there writing. I was speaking to the missus before how everyone so quick to judge before getting to no someone. Then I go do it.
I'm sure you could teach me a lot with the rendering systems. Always good to have this forum good wealth of knowledge internal and external.