20181126_091441.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 20181126_093558.jpg
    20181126_093558.jpg
    746.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 15432274391498278104759382718893.jpg
    15432274391498278104759382718893.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 206
Well plastering gods have shined down on me. They gonna paint it. . Hey only went with ivory as regs said its either ivory or green lol. So once its past its getting painted

Well plastering gods have shined down on me. They gonna paint it. . Hey only went with ivory as regs said its either ivory or green lol. So once its past its getting painted
They'll probably be in for a shock then, as when planning say what colour it has to be that often means for 99 years.

Bit late answering but different setting times will give different shades.

I did a big gable once. 4-5 year ago. It was 2/3 existing gable 1/3 block extension. I put an expansion bead down the joint. All was base coated. I did the 2/3 part and it was a 13 hour day so I did the 1/3 overnight. It was hard next morning and a dryer scrape and scratch.

It dried lighter! Customer noticed and got funny over it bit I got away with it.

Wetter scrape is darker, dryer scrape is lighter.

Bit late answering but different setting times will give different shades.

I did a big gable once. 4-5 year ago. It was 2/3 existing gable 1/3 block extension. I put an expansion bead down the joint. All was base coated. I did the 2/3 part and it was a 13 hour day so I did the 1/3 overnight. It was hard next morning and a dryer scrape and scratch.

It dried lighter! Customer noticed and got funny over it bit I got away with it.

Wetter scrape is darker, dryer scrape is lighter.
So will i get away with it will settle over time

As rigs says, if the stuff is soft when you scrape it, then it will dry darker than if it's harder. I don't think it does change much more from what it is atm if I remember rightly.

I was in Rhodes Greece and there was plenty of stone looking buildings but it was render. The stones was different shades of buff.

I noticed a wall being done so stopped and watched like renderers do on holiday.

It was a buff coloured sand and cement put on rough. Then they used a fine ashlar cutter to create the gobbo joints. Then with a variety of old saw blades they combed the stone in different directions and also if two stones was near each other with the same direction comb and different toothed saw blade was used.

This gave every stone a different colour. I also noticed they didn’t do all the stone at once. Some was combed wet, others dryer.

It looked like natural stone and all started with the same colour rendering.

@Rigby that accelerator work in weber. It's fuckingpissing it down again and note to cover it.....but on plus side it will match other bit.
What was the stuff you mentioned to even colour out