Who's working tomorrow?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha same here ive got to render the neighbours wall ;D...........fook knows mate weather is a bit dodgy aint it .....do you think it will be too cold in the morning if it's frosted overnight?

here how come theres the stuff ..........is it made by dulux :-/......that you can smooth over woodchip but you cant plaster over it ?

ha ha same here ive got to render the neighbours wall  ;D...........fook knows mate weather is a bit dodgy aint it .....do you think it will be too cold in the morning if it's frosted overnight?

Yeah if it frosts up i dont think i will be rendering tomorrow ;)

checkouts at sainsburys ::) gotta love the part time job :-/

Well it didnt snow and it didnt freeze up so had to go and scratch the garage round plus the rain held off just enough so it wasnt too bad and finished at 12 only trouble is now i have to work at home now :( you know what they say theres no rest for the wicked i must have been hitler in a former life ;D

well my day at the supermarket was rather pants but i did get a customer so could have been alot worse! jobs not till after christmas tho and its just skimming over an artex ceiling and re-skimming a wall, possibly ripping out her old bathroom tiles and re-tiling it too

I lay in bed with the mother of all hangovers running for the bog to be sick every couple of hours :'( back onit tonight got a 21st feeling rather delicate and a bit shaky!

Well it didnt snow and it didnt freeze up so had to go and scratch the garage round plus the rain held off just enough so it wasnt too bad and finished at 12 only trouble is now i have to work at home now  :( you know what they say theres no rest for the wicked i must have been hitler in a former life ;D
what cement do you use bod?........can you remember the do i dont i use waterproofer thread?.......does mastercrete come with w/proofer added to it?

Theres no waterproofer in mastercrete, its just just more user freindly easyier to mix /spread/ compact and its a little bit better to use in colder weather .

Status
Not open for further replies.