• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Current working status?

• Not at all anywhere.

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Yes, but only person on site.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Yes, on site with others but practising safe isolation.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Part time urgent jobs.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Working as normal 'cause fcuk it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Found out this morning that a young girl that works in my local Co-op has been in an induced coma for the last five weeks with it.
Went to see a show in London shortly before starting to feel unwell.

Not the case down here then . No one stops families out walking from what I’ve seen or couples. It seems that you’re the troll as well as a blowhard and braggart.

What bit of THE SHOPS did you miss?

It's not the stroll that's the issue, it's having more people in the shops than you need.

Frankly, there's some truly disgusting behaviour going on over there, people thinking of any excuse that they can to make none of this apply to them.

Some of you scabbing c**ts out grafting (especially in people's houses) I'm 100,% sure will be getting paid off the government not to - people like you who cant even manage to go to the shops properly, bnq who don't think it applies to them and droves of people who agree...and you soft c**ts wonder why the UK is one of the worst hit?

The mind absolutely boggles.

Thick

As

f**k.

What bit of THE SHOPS did you miss?

It's not the stroll that's the issue, it's having more people in the shops than you need.

Frankly, there's some truly disgusting behaviour going on over there, people thinking of any excuse that they can to make none of this apply to them.

Some of you scabbing c**ts out grafting (especially in people's houses) I'm 100,% sure will be getting paid off the government not to - people like you who cant even manage to go to the shops properly, bnq who don't think it applies to them and droves of people who agree...and you soft c**ts wonder why the UK is one of the worst hit?

The mind absolutely boggles.

Thick

As

f**k.
I said I walked to the shops with my wife. Only one at a time is allowed in so no problem there. If you don’t want to work and don’t need the money then that’s fine. Most on here would go back if they had the materials.
And you’re right , most people agree with me. My phone hasn’t stopped ringing and the sites are opening up. I’m sure you’ve got plenty of things to do in your ivory tower.

I said I walked to the shops with my wife. Only one at a time is allowed in so no problem there. If you don’t want to work and don’t need the money then that’s fine. Most on here would go back if they had the materials.
And you’re right , most people agree with me. My phone hasn’t stopped ringing and the sites are opening up. I’m sure you’ve got plenty of things to do in your ivory tower.

I have very little to do in my ivory tower but it's like this - the PM said please stay at home. He said it's so important that you stay at home, that I'm willing to clean the treasury out to pay you to stay at home.

So I've stayed at home. Haven't been further than the shop for a month.

I have very little to do in my ivory tower but it's like this - the PM said please stay at home. He said it's so important that you stay at home, that I'm willing to clean the treasury out to pay you to stay at home.

So I've stayed at home. Haven't been further than the shop for a month.
I can’t afford to stay at home otherwise I’d be glad to. I’m certainly not alone and when the sites open up next week every one will be fighting to get back.

I've picked out rural unoccupied builds got everything I need delivered to site
I don't see how I have to have contact with anyone otherwise I wouldn't be doing it
Just started this one
IMG_20200427_141534.jpg

I can’t afford to stay at home otherwise I’d be glad to. I’m certainly not alone and when the sites open up next week every one will be fighting to get back.

my sites for Morgan Sindall been open this whole time and I’ve and about 4 other spreads all have refused to go there,
so no not everyone will be fighting to go back, only the scabs and sacks of s**t will be fighting to go back m8

my sites for Morgan Sindall been open this whole time and I’ve and about 4 other spreads all have refused to go there,
so no not everyone will be fighting to go back, only the scabs and sacks of s**t will be fighting to go back m8

To be fair, it's partly the government's fault.

Leadership here on this issue is very decisive, probably because the taoiseach (Irish pm) is a doctor.

Everything shut and Garda checkpoints turning people away.
No issues getting my money. £350 a week. Not a fortune but I'll come out of this as well off as I went in.

Judging by the figures today,lowest daily death count,we are on the right path,be a shame to un do all that now,I'd do another 3 weeks lockdown after this lockdown is over then ease the lockdown onto phase 2.fucks country up like but a 2and wave straight away will seriously f**k every1 up and our kids kids f**k**g kids!!

Judging by the figures today,lowest daily death count,we are on the right path,be a shame to un do all that now,I'd do another 3 weeks lockdown after this lockdown is over then ease the lockdown onto phase 2.fucks country up like but a 2and wave straight away will seriously f**k every1 up and our kids kids f**k**g kids!!

lol it’s always low on a Monday be back up too 700 plus by Wednesday

You're getting very tiresome. Who the f**k do you think you are telling people when they can and can't work, calling them a scab if they do, and now telling people what they can and can't say or even laugh about.
There must be a moral police forum for you to join?
Hear,hear !