• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Current working status?

• Not at all anywhere.

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Yes, but only person on site.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Yes, on site with others but practising safe isolation.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Part time urgent jobs.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Working as normal 'cause fcuk it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Have you been honest with all you’re customers and told them you have had the virus?
Yes as I was to and fro between some of these jobs. If they didn’t want me around there that was fair enough. That was usually the older folk. I stayed in during the quarantine period and my wife couldn’t go back to work for 2 weeks as she’d been in contact with me.
Couldnt make bills story up.
Doesn't have to be made up, it’s perfectly true. Loads of guys are still working on the sites around here. No ones stopping them.

Yes as I was to and fro between some of these jobs. If they didn’t want me around there that was fair enough. That was usually the older folk. I stayed in during the quarantine period and my wife couldn’t go back to work for 2 weeks as she’d been in contact with me.

Doesn't have to be made up, it’s perfectly true. Loads of guys are still working on the sites around here. No ones stopping them.
I doubt very much that when you’re taking calls you tell them from the off that you have had Coronavirus!!
Where are you working today?

[QUOTE="Cockney1, post: 1355145, member: 21973"]
I doubt very much that when you’re taking calls you tell them from the off that you have had Coronavirus!!
[/QUOTE]
Have him cockney

I aint talking about sites,its domestic plastering in occupied properties.did you read goverment guidelines bill.

Why would I tell them anything about my health when I’m taking a call ? The vast majority of the calls are inquiries about the potential work rather than if I’m ill. My regulars knew that I’d had it but was now ok.

Why would I tell them anything about my health when I’m taking a call ? The vast majority of the calls are inquiries about the potential work rather than if I’m ill. My regulars knew that I’d had it but was now ok.
Not working until Monday. Rendering garden walls, I’m outside they’re in. Why the interest ?

You should be telling all of you’re inquiries that you have been infected!

BBTB_Ys40tdX.png.200x200_q80_crop.png

Not working until Monday. Rendering garden walls, I’m outside they’re in. Why the interest ?
Will you use their toilet while your there?
Will you be telling them that you’ve been infected?
Where are you based?

You should be telling all of you’re inquiries that you have been infected!
You seem like a Copper’s Nark ! Anyway it’s nothing to do with you , I can’t afford the time off so if I’m able to work I will. On a brighter note a lot of the big sites are open next week !
Will you use their toilet while your there?
Will you be telling them that you’ve been infected?
Where are you based?

You seem like a Copper’s Nark ! Anyway it’s nothing to do with you , I can’t afford the time off so if I’m able to work I will. On a brighter note a lot of the big sites are open next week !
Why are you so interested ? I’m not working at your place

It's ok to say essential work only or emergency work only etc but I'm losing my rag with the obvious inconsistencies.
Also the govt are being sneaky. At first it was a 3 week lock down ,then another 3 week. Now in the last few days they've admitted to probably having social distancing in place for 6 months.
People can deal with a 2 month hit with support but 6 months+ will kill almost all small /medium business.
I feel there was always a tipping point between safety and the economy and I feel the see saw is tipping for most in the other direction because it has to.
Cant work in someones house but you can get some temp job in the asda to get some cash rubbing shoulders with 1000s of shoppers ???
Nonshensh. Piffle. b*ll***s.

Boris said three weeks and review.

See the review bit?

And nobody ever said all back to normal straight after either.

Don’t think so you filthy scab!! I just wanted to know what areas you have been going around infecting. You dirty little disease spreader!!!
Do the right thing and tell all you’re customers that you have been infected.

Don’t think so you filthy scab!! I just wanted to know what areas you have been going around infecting. You dirty little disease spreader!!!
Do the right thing and tell all you’re customers that you have been infected.
Scab ? I’m not working for a union am I ?
I’ve broken no laws, the government says I can work. The sites that have still been operating are far more likely to spread this than me. I’d never give abuse to someone on here,rather surprised that you do to be honest.
Anyway I’m really not interested in your opinion/abuse.

Scab ? I’m not working for a union am I ?
I’ve broken no laws, the government says I can work. The sites that have still been operating are far more likely to spread this than me. I’d never give abuse to someone on here,rather surprised that you do to be honest.
Anyway I’m really not interested in your opinion/abuse.
You’re work in domestics is not essential (emergency repairs only) and you started with the bitchy name calling first!!
Back to the question - What areas are you spreading the disease in?

You’re work in domestics is not essential (emergency repairs only) and you started with the bitchy name calling first!!
Back to the question - What areas are you spreading the disease in?
To be fair cockney,i dont think a lot of people have read guidelines.no really a excuse for them because if you are a genuine trading business its a must.also be aware if anything was to occur your public liability insurance will be invalid.even worse you may face prosecution or fine. Of course you can just say f**k it,im doing it.

To be fair cockney,i dont think a lot of people have read guidelines.no really a excuse for them because if you are a genuine trading business its a must.also be aware if anything was to occur your public liability insurance will be invalid.even worse you may face prosecution or fine. Of course you can just say f**k it,im doing it.
I'm going out on a limb here donzo and saying billy boy dsnt even know what public liability is

I'm going out on a limb here donzo and saying billy boy dsnt even know what public liability is
I think a quite a lot do not know what a business obligations are,but maybe some of the ones are not legit,cash only need to work,then they are in a corner.i have no moral high ground with this.if you can follow guidelines do.
Its all breaking down now anyway,lets hope it turns out well.

I’ve had public liability ever since I first went on my own, you’d be foolish not to. Why do you assume I’m a cowboy ?
I think a quite a lot do not know what a business obligations are,but maybe some of the ones are not legit,cash only need to work,then they are in a corner.i have no moral high ground with this.if you can follow guidelines do.
Its all breaking down now anyway,lets hope it turns out well.

It aint valid billy if you have it.in domestic houses.never said you are a cowboy.
Probably a decent chap.

I don't make guidelines,I don't agree with all of them. But they are their like them or not.
The police got it wrong in that instance. The work doesn't have to be essential. It's whether it's essential for you to work that counts. That's where it becomes a very personal decision. My son could easily argue that it's essential that he works as he'll be getting fuckall from the government unlike most.

It aint valid billy if you have it.in domestic houses.never said you are a cowboy.
Probably a decent chap.
During the last big recession (early ‘90s) work died off to the extent that I lost everything, the house, the van everything. I had to pay an extortionate rent for 5 years while supporting 2 young kids. Eventually through hard graft I managed to turn things around and get a mortgage. Not looking for any sympathy as this happened to thousands/millions of others out there. However I swore I’d never be in this situation again and in terrible debt. I haven’t got the luxury of savings otherwise I’d be staying at home as well. Easy to condemn when you don’t someone’s situation.

The police got it wrong in that instance. The work doesn't have to be essential. It's whether it's essential for you to work that counts. That's where it becomes a very personal decision. My son could easily argue that it's essential that he works as he'll be getting fuckall from the government unlike most.
Not here in Scotland. Told specifically no working in properties by krankie. Doesn't say that in guideline.
Tradespeople and working in people’s homes

You are a tradesperson carrying out essential repairs and maintenance in people’s homes. You can continue work, providing that you are well and have no symptoms.

The repair is essential not your finiancial position.

Last edited:
You’re coming across as a bit of a fool on here, surely you realise that. I’m sure most on here have the same plastering skills as myself. It’s called being well taught.
Listen pal,I havnt slated any1 going to work,read my previous posts,your the fool for actually having the virus then going into somebody's house not me

During the last big recession (early ‘90s) work died off to the extent that I lost everything, the house, the van everything. I had to pay an extortionate rent for 5 years while supporting 2 young kids. Eventually through hard graft I managed to turn things around and get a mortgage. Not looking for any sympathy as this happened to thousands/millions of others out there. However I swore I’d never be in this situation again and in terrible debt. I haven’t got the luxury of savings otherwise I’d be staying at home as well. Easy to condemn when you don’t someone’s situation.

how can you not have savings lmao, your a old git who charges good money and who can do everything, maybe your as careless with money as you are with other people’s and your families health.