Whos using what scrim tape at moment?

I like a deal but also got no hair to begin with so cant be arsed with shite!!!!

Our own P1 Scrim is selling very well and getting good feedback - especially for the price:

Or, we have the top of the range stuff but does costs more:

Bulk discounts are available if you call us

Still testing this new one. 20200307_151813.jpg

I use that cheap pink stuff, I've never had any problems. 1.99+Vat a roll if you buy a box it's no worse than the dear stuff

Grey stuff the best

Is still going that original grey scrim who was it now ever build that was awsome compared to anything at the time.

That's problem they all now have copies of the colours so hard to know what's good now.

Only use EWI scrim cut into strips now. Don't trust normal scrim. Someone on here said they paper tape all joints before skimming and that BG will only consider looking into cracking if it's been paper taped.

Only use EWI scrim cut into strips now. Don't trust normal scrim. Someone on here said they paper tape all joints before skimming and that BG will only consider looking into cracking if it's been paper taped.

I’ve always papertape as much as possible mainly on overboarding, if customer does boarding to save money I will scrim. I like the bg rolls of scrim as they don’t frey and sticky enough.
I’ve seen a few photos posted by the golden boys on bg scheme and they all use scrim!
811CD5A4-D762-48E2-9B34-2A2FC285D8D5.jpeg