whos still working

Members online

I cant work it out mate....
maybe they cant afford construction to crash aswell
builders helping propping up the uk (y) (y)(y)
As a nation of home owners,The construction sector is the back bone of the uk both in tax receipts, and employment, yet the stereotype of construction workers is generally lazy and thick. The way the government (not just this one) dismiss the housing minister by constantly chopping and changing them almost like junior ministers is a piss take aswell.

As a nation of home owners,The construction sector is the back bone of the uk both in tax receipts, and employment, yet the stereotype of construction workers is generally lazy and thick. The way the government (not just this one) dismiss the housing minister by constantly chopping and changing them almost like junior ministers is a piss take aswell.

I've got a site labourer coming in
standing next to me every hour mate :frenetico:
what should I do :crying::crying:

Just booked my car ferry for a job on the Isle of Wight next week..:
got to stay in your vechile for health and safety reasons lol . Wtf happens if it sinks

my eldest sons has been told that there is only to be 2 people at 1 time working in each house. large houses float and set sand and cement and he is in a 2 +1 gang.
the firm have closed the office so only contact will be by phone.

Still working
Still pricing
I will say not as many enquiring

Just continue as normal
No reaction from me to the hoax

Your welcome

Got a nice little job on at mo. Customer wanted to open up a walk in cupboard/wardrobe in eaves and fit sliding doors as its difficult to access the space for him. Told him at the time that the lath and plaster stud wall could be structural, but wouldn't know till we stripped it back. Anyway, ended up building a new structural wall in front of existing. Ready to skim out on monday.

IMG_7017 2.JPG
IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_0979.JPG
IMG_6459.JPG

Got a nice little job on at mo. Customer wanted to open up a walk in cupboard/wardrobe in eaves and fit sliding doors as its difficult to access the space for him. Told him at the time that the lath and plaster stud wall could be structural, but wouldn't know till we stripped it back. Anyway, ended up building a new structural wall in front of existing. Ready to skim out on monday.

View attachment 45975View attachment 45976View attachment 45977View attachment 45978View attachment 45979
f**k me chrispy, you like your tape more than me.

View attachment 45975View attachment 45976View attachment 45977View attachment 45978View attachment 45979
You missed a bit
20200320_212448.jpg
tenor (10).gif

Todays kids lacking a good hiding,
my girls last day at school and the kids had a riot smashed the school up windows out fire extinguishers set off
The school i went to that was our first day..................Just remembering.