Who's getting same day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
no lad,
we put some on 7n on Tuesday aft, and it was ideal next morn, temps around 13 day and 6 night, it wasn't a south facing panel.

Same day with monorex means a long day. Sprayed yesterday afternoon ,done by 3;30pm over 16degrees and very sunny and wasn't to bad this morning at 8;00am.

:huh: can he get me some of those magic beans aswell.

Lucky cos job he is on don't need a mesh so he is just spraying a pass at full thick and its ready for 3 so probably all done for 5/ 5.30

So I take it everyone is on next day still. Looks like afternoon sprays then.

Lucky cos job he is on don't need a mesh so he is just spraying a pass at full thick and its ready for 3 so probably all done for 5/ 5.30

So I take it everyone is on next day still. Looks like afternoon sprays then.

Would you not have slumping/cracking issues with a single pass chaps?

Not with monorex.
Obviously you need the material stiffer but if we run 20m of hose at 26 bar it will be fine. We usually run 18 19 ish bar with 20m hose for 2passes and mesh.

2passes is always best and it will hang longer etc plus reduce the risk of cracking g from fast dry but its good gear so shouldn't be a prob.

Snag I have is we always 2pass but I need to fit 6or7 days into 5 this week so same day would be nice

15 bar. Roughly 1bar pressure for 1metre of hose Lee.

It will of course be different depending on the material and how you like it as in wet or firm

Status
Not open for further replies.