Whos doing what today?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my sister round later and going to let her try this Trooper beer I've got into latley. Iron Maidens creation and its good stuff :RpS_thumbup:

Got my sister round later and going to let her try this Trooper beer I've got into latley. Iron Maidens creation and its good stuff :RpS_thumbup:

Its nice, 4.8% :RpS_drool:
I tried it in wales courtesy of @imago :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Have you found out the secret of making those onion rings yet? :RpS_drool:

Have you found out the secret of making those onion rings yet? :RpS_drool:

Not yet :-( , haven't seen any onions that mahoosive :-0
Still thinking about that roast lamb & mint sauce on a buttered homemade bread roll ffs :RpS_drool:

I can see another few days plastering in Wales then. :RpS_thumbsup:

If you do get a few days available between now and Christmas, or during January, let me know. I can jig things around in Devon to free the time if it's just a short one.

If you do get a few days available between now and Christmas, or during January, let me know. I can jig things around in Devon to free the time if it's just a short one.

Ok sound I'll let you know :RpS_thumbup:

But same requirements as last time please:

•Pick me up from Nisus towers & drop me back off afterwards
•My own double bedroom
•Full cooked breakfast on the 2 days
•An afternoon walk to the shop for lamb Baps & cakes on both days
•Evening meal of steak onion rings & chips red wine & candles
•Tour of the pubs till midnight

Think that's it, oh & an ice cream if the suns shining :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Ok sound I'll let you know :RpS_thumbup:

But same requirements as last time please:

•Pick me up from Nisus towers & drop me back off afterwards
•My own double bedroom
•Full cooked breakfast on the 2 days
•An afternoon walk to the shop for lamb Baps & cakes on both days
•Evening meal of steak onion rings & chips red wine & candles
•Tour of the pubs till midnight

Think that's it, oh & an ice cream if the suns shining :RpS_thumbup:

There are many on here who could learn a thing or two about pricing jobs from an experienced hand like you. :RpS_laugh:

Not yet :-( , haven't seen any onions that mahoosive :-0
Still thinking about that roast lamb & mint sauce on a buttered homemade bread roll ffs :RpS_drool:

Lee has just rang me to say he is too busy for this phase of work, I can squeeze it in :RpS_thumbsup:

I will need picking up though :RpS_sneaky:

Lee has just rang me to say he is too busy for this phase of work, I can squeeze it in :RpS_thumbsup:

I will need picking up though :RpS_sneaky:

I have just had a call from @Olican who now cant make it and has asked me to step in but unlike those chaps I can drive or even scoot over on my eleccy longboard :D

Last edited:
I have just had a call from @Olican who now cant make it and has asked me to step in but unlike those chaps I can drive or even scoot over on my eleccy longboard :D

you can take along all your shiny new tools that you've never used.....................:RpS_wink:.oh and your new anti-condensation paint

Hell's teeth! I couldn't get a plasterer to do the work down there before, now everyone wants in. Still, many hands make light work although it may be a bad idea to have a group of plasterers in a place with so many pubs.

:RpS_lol:

Spent about 7 hours slowly cooking a lamb curry. the lamb just fell apart (probably my best one to date) :RpS_drool:
Had to take apart a worktop in the utility room to get an American fridge/freezer into the house (wouldn't fit through the front door so had to go through the garage). It's in now.. Wonder how many have to be sent back because people don't think to check they can actually get them in the house :rolleyes)

Chickens have had a good day in the garden and have gone to bed. The cats have enjoyed watching them as well...

chooks_zps16165f80.jpg

Chickens have had a good day in the garden and have gone to bed. The cats have enjoyed watching them as well...

Did you count the chickens before you put them away for the night? I ask because looking at the size of your cat, there may be a couple missing. :RpS_biggrin:

Had a good day today till i started to lift the dust sheets , skimmed a ceiling and a wall in a new fitted kitchen , stuck the dust sheets down with duck tape , when i lifted them it left all the adhesive down on the new laminate and i put carpet protector on the laminate instead on the proper stuff , that was a **** to get up aswell

Did you count the chickens before you put them away for the night? I ask because looking at the size of your cat, there may be a couple missing. :RpS_biggrin:

Yeah, he's a fat bāstard there's no denying that :RpS_lol:

Lol I have been wrestling with an mgf rear subframe then started battoning a ceiling ready for pboarding tomorrow...

A couple of pints down the road now sat on the sofa typing this on my tablet while my arm rubs on jane... which drives her crazy...lol

Lol I have been wrestling with an mgf rear subframe then started battoning a ceiling ready for pboarding tomorrow...

A couple of pints down the road now sat on the sofa typing this on my tablet while my arm rubs on jane... which drives her crazy...lol

Yeah, I've seen that x=ray of your 'arm' on facebook @Danny... :rolleyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol .... how many messages did I get about that.... everybodybthought I had crashed my board :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.