Whos doing what today?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few days skimming so i am having today off to fo something else....

Running cables.... wahooooo.... i really dont get why anyone would want to be A sparky.... it has to be the most boring jobs there is....

Magnetic wall looks pretty good though.... quietly impressed :)

Danny

I'm off to osinskys in hitchin from midday for the football and rugby loads of beers and a few bets.

Got a snagging list as long as my arm for my house so gonna try and get some of that done before I get to drunk

Sorting out paperwork, then sorting out my gear for heading back down to Devon on Monday. Also wondering how I'm going to manage to dig the footings for an extension down there without ending up putting a moat round the back of his house. :RpS_unsure:

Still, it's not all bad news. I've just ordered a rather fetching new romper suit for digger driving. I want to look my best for when I meet @Olican :RpS_wub: Dickies Waterproof Hi Vis Safety Coverall SA7000 Dickies Workwear UK

Last edited by a moderator:
morrisons, take little one to drama.. gym.. 1 hour Thai.. 1 hour sparring.. 2 hours BJJ.. home.. then watch french connection.. then probably give our lass a treat...

Sorting out paperwork, then sorting out my gear for heading back down to Devon on Monday. Also wondering how I'm going to manage to dig the footings for an extension down there without ending up putting a moat round the back of his house. :RpS_unsure:

Still, it's not all bad news. I've just ordered a rather fetching new romper suit for digger driving. I want to look my best for when I meet @Olican :RpS_wub: Dickies Waterproof Hi Vis Safety Coverall SA7000 Dickies Workwear UK
:/
Never mind the workclothes, get yourself booked in for manicure, pedicure, back sack & crack wax and don't forget the anal bleaching :RpS_thumbsup:

My youngest daughter is 13 today so we are of the metro centre.................Death by primark..................:RpS_crying:

Working at the house. Removing poitning on the. Fireplace then re pointing it (keeping it bare brick)
Then six million other jobs :)
Just called home to watch the liv v chavski game.

Neatly folded squares of paper or pom Pim style balls ?how many wipes?

4 sheets folded up, 1 wipe per 4 sheet bundle, 5 tissue bundles used, 5x4=20, 20 sheets used, £3.49 for 18 rolls, under 20p per roll, roughly 5p per sitting/wipage session, this changes depending on diet & alcohol content on the day, size shape & colour of deposits are available in photos via private messages if requested :RpS_thumbup:

Just finished overboard and skim a small vault.this afternoon is the closest ive got to a day off for a while:RpS_thumbdn: But on the llooking on the bright side im taking the little one out wwhich will be nice:RpS_thumbsup:

Doing fook all missus is not talking to me coss she has been told I'm doiing fook all the day but, I,m sat on the bed as I type watching Nazi Megastructures and then Himlers SS cult and i'm happy as a pig in sheite :RpS_thumbup:

Just dabbed a room out and said balls to it..I'm now gonna go sort the brakes on my land rover.

Calling blue book 1 revise 200 points 2 hours of point to point take dog for walk prepare chicken casserole take dog for walk again meet missus from work grab a couple of beers eat dinner and 2 more hours on map

Slating (spanish) been doing it for last couple of weeks, mindnumbing stuff, slates are fecking awful too. West highland slate i dont mind though..2 more days then back to roughcasting..

4 sheets folded up, 1 wipe per 4 sheet bundle, 5 tissue bundles used, 5x4=20, 20 sheets used, £3.49 for 18 rolls, under 20p per roll, roughly 5p per sitting/wipage session, this changes depending on diet & alcohol content on the day, size shape & colour of deposits are available in photos via private messages if requested :RpS_thumbup:

I am sorry @Nisus but this made me piss myself :-\

I let it air dry so it was cheap :)

Last edited:
I spent the day driving around getting tile adhesive and stuff then patched in the floor between teh kitchen and the lounge ready for me to repair the Parquet flooring and ready for the tiler to get the floor down so I can get my kitchen in :)

Also had a quick beer on the way home :D

:RpS_laugh:
Fcuk that shopping malarkey marra :RpS_thumbdn:[/QUO

I asked the bird on the till in primarni if they had a suggestion box as having a man creche/man cave for all the blokes looking sick as fu@k in every corner of the store would be ideal, a room full of lazyboy chairs and Sky sports would be a welcome addition to Primarni

:RpS_laugh:
Fcuk that shopping malarkey marra :RpS_thumbdn:[/QUO

I asked the bird on the till in primarni if they had a suggestion box as having a man creche/man cave for all the blokes looking sick as fu@k in every corner of the store would be ideal, a room full of lazyboy chairs and Sky sports would be a welcome addition to Primarni

Agreed

prep & put shuttering, dpm and steel mesh layers in ready for concrete raft pour on monday. Mix and lay paths and stuff tomoz.

Plaster dabbed 3 bits of beading in my own flat (first bit I've ever done by myself and its totally level so I'm happy) ready for skimming and then went up the folks to sort out some joinery bits for them.

Good Saturday, proceeded to get pissed and watch "Under The Dome" anyone seen it?

I am tinkering in the garage today for a few hours today then have a hsl ceiling to tack...

Much rather spend the whole day in the garage...

Attachments

• 1415521064164.jpg
    1415521064164.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 258
Didn't have to work today as finished our job late yesterday instead.
Let the chickens out in the garden, have a look later to see if there's any eggs for breakfast. Oh, got to muck their coop out as well and put some fresh bedding in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.