Whos currently working???

Members online

farmer near us been digging out a hill shale and rock for hardcore for his own use /got greedy thought he would start selling it to others that was 2~3 ago since he started council just been on to him they own any quarrying wrights they estimate he has removed 82000ton and he owes them £3.50 a ton good for the greed y c**t I say /I don't agree with changing the look of the country side
There's a farmer by me doing the same, I asked him to sell me some he wouldn't because he needed a quarrying licence,
Wasn't even interested in a load of cash

Just had a customer who I forgot to get in touch with asking if I’m still coming next week apparently the carpenters are still on as they are quoted ‘have protective equipment so are allowed to continue to work’
I said sorry but I cannot do it at this time I am not putting my family and elderly parents at risk tbh I’ve not seen any building activity on my dog walks so I’m thinking most are doing the same as me

I did all my chainsaw courses just before Christmas so I'm working with mates who do tree surgery, love being outside doing a bit of change, all keeping the social distancing and using our own equipment so not to cross contaminate. Defiantly thinking of a career change after all this

Just had a customer who I forgot to get in touch with asking if I’m still coming next week apparently the carpenters are still on as they are quoted ‘have protective equipment so are allowed to continue to work’
I said sorry but I cannot do it at this time I am not putting my family and elderly parents at risk tbh I’ve not seen any building activity on my dog walks so I’m thinking most are doing the same as me

good man . Thank you

@Vincey back in
Screenshot_20200401-192037_Samsung Internet.jpg

I blame Boris for a lot of the virus spread and deaths , he couldn’t even look after the NHS staff , lack of ppe, lack of tests , a complete shambles but he will be lauded fir his efforts on the Back foot
Too right. He'll be down the road when this is done. Clown. Jezza would have sorted this. @gps

he would of bankrupted the U.K. much quicker than Rushi you are correct
You honestly still going on about Corbyn bankrupting the country given the financial mess and obscurity we now find ourselves in? He's not even labour leader anymore ffs.
Have a think now, why you hate Keir Starmer, before the press tell you why you hate him in 4 years time