Whos currently working???

Members online

It’s hard enough to remember wash your hands after just one visit to shops never mind being out and about all day!
Exactly. People are good at following advice until it effects them adversely and they'll try and justify it to themselves

That doesn't make going to a builders merchants any more or less safe. You said it was the same as going to supermarket, so what's safer going to the supermarket once or twice? This whole thing is about cutting down on interactions and socially distancing as much as possible
You’re right , the merchants have a 2m rule , flexiglass etc , I have gloves , sanitizer ,masks etc

3C080A85-19D9-4000-B992-A0F5EBD93B94.jpeg

You can’t see this , god help you , you must be young
No I get it. Just the speed of changing the subject was incredible. Keep justifying it to yourself if you want but don't go applauding the NHS or sharing posts about staying at home on Facebook, as it would be hypocritical.
Really hope all work gets shut down in the next day or 2. Lives over money

No I get it. Just the speed of changing the subject was incredible. Keep justifying it to yourself if you want but don't go applauding the NHS or sharing posts about staying at home on Facebook, as it would be hypocritical.
Really hope all work gets shut down in the next day or 2. Lives over money
What would you know about work , 6 months at it compared to my 38 years

Playing for likes , again more often n here will
Die following austerity than will
Get the covid19
So because more will die after we shouldn't do all we can to avoid the deaths during? Logic?

those 2 are window fitters just me and another spread.
I got that they were window fitters. It's madness working on site with other people. Say you go to the supermarket and get it, bring it home give it to your family, then go to work as you may not show symptoms for a few days, so now your mates got it and gives it to his family.
I just can't get the justification for working through this

I blame Boris for a lot of the virus spread and deaths , he couldn’t even look after the NHS staff , lack of ppe, lack of tests , a complete shambles but he will be lauded fir his efforts on the Back foot
Let's leave it on a note we wholeheartedly agree on. Still telling people to shake hands 3 weeks ago

I blame Boris for a lot of the virus spread and deaths , he couldn’t even look after the NHS staff , lack of ppe, lack of tests , a complete shambles but he will be lauded fir his efforts on the Back foot

He's done a lot of good except for one thing.

He should have shut schools down a lot faster

I got that they were window fitters. It's madness working on site with other people. Say you go to the supermarket and get it, bring it home give it to your family, then go to work as you may not show symptoms for a few days, so now your mates got it and gives it to his family.
Doesn't matter if they are window fitters brain surgeons or lap dancers there's still been 4 people working on your job today u silly man

Listen the government are happy for us to keep working.
If they want us all to stop they'll say so.
Until then it's up to each individual to decide if they're comfortable with what they're doing.

Until then it's up to each individual to decide if they're comfortable with what they're doing.
I agree, I just get annoyed as I have vulnerable people in my family and it pisses me off the lax approach people are taking. That's why they need to bring in stricter methods asap. They can't give people the option of choosing money over lives

Why brag about it on here I'm guessing the majority on here don't know each personally so know one would know who's working and who isn't. just keep it to yourself and crack on if you want to work.

I agree, I just get annoyed as I have vulnerable people in my family and it pisses me off the lax approach people are taking. That's why they need to bring in stricter methods asap. They can't give people the option of choosing money over lives

I could give you my unpopular opinion on the whole subject if you like.. that said I’m still airing on the side of caution and do follow all the guinelines. purchased a very over priced big bottle of hand sanitiser too

A lot of people need to work for money ,their well being , people being let go are heartbroken, feel worthless ,