Whos currently working???

I've had looks when been working,funny thing is its same people that go out 5 times a day 4 a walk etc,I'm actually social distancing,literally to and from work that's all,not coming into contact with any1,who's the bad guy

Why all the hate..are we not one big happy plastering family..I was so proud to become a plasterer but with attitudes of some on here I'm not so sure..stay safe and practice social distancing
u will have to be thick skinned to survive on here mate u will get used to it /tell me do u use a hawk or a hand board

My 77 year old uncle is struggling to arrange a funeral for his girlfriend who died recently, only 4 people allowed to the crematorium, hard to organise registration of the death , he has had to go back an forth to the hospital and the council and the undertaker, everything by appointment only , he’s recovering from
A triple heart by pass operation he had in December,
Life can be tough

My 77 year old uncle is struggling to arrange a funeral for his girlfriend who died recently, only 4 people allowed to the crematorium, hard to organise registration of the death , he has had to go back an forth to the hospital and the council and the undertaker, everything by appointment only , he’s recovering from
A triple heart by pass operation he had in December,
Life can be tough
So why not give him a hand?

I was thinking about cleaning all me tools like everything with a fine tooth comb! But then I thought f**k that! Not putting work clothing on and routing around in the back of the van it’s like a corona hotspot in back of there! Still not as bad as back of @John j van though :burlas:

George has had more walks than he ever had

Attachments

• 7B0745F5-2941-4200-B7B6-3CD4A0180107.jpeg
    7B0745F5-2941-4200-B7B6-3CD4A0180107.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 128
  • AAAE48F4-3889-4791-9F00-DA85A7C6CE22.jpeg
    AAAE48F4-3889-4791-9F00-DA85A7C6CE22.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 146