Whos currently working???

I've stopped, had various jobs postpone so will be there when we're through this. Others I've cancelled and a couple have been a bit shitty. One couple in their late seventies still want me round there.. mental

If you're a dole bum you're used to sitting about doing nothing and you still get your dole money come rain or shine. To be hard working and through no fault of your own find you've nothing, that could be a devastating blow that leads to despair and doing something tragic.

Can do. 08 near killed me. I was doing agency work at the Tesco DC. Store deliveries.

It's not big money for hgv1 but you can make a living if you work hard.

Never knew wat each day was going to bring for a few months. Nearly made me homeless because I couldn't make a plan

Your TV, not your cock.
images (2).jpeg

Out of curiosity who's now currently working and who is sitting it out?

P.s I'm not judging anyone we will all have different financial situations and financial health.

Il go 1st I'm not back until after lockdown!

Zombie
Been In half day today, finish job Monday then maybe start something new Tuesday.

Out of curiosity who's now currently working and who is sitting it out?

P.s I'm not judging anyone we will all have different financial situations and financial health.

Il go 1st I'm not back until after lockdown!

Zombie

depends what's you mean mate
kids are work
drink is work
work is work

my worlds a bit different (y) :birra:

I'm not in and if it turns to shite if it ever picks up people slashing rates for the scraps that's out there I won't be making a come back into plastering. Fuk knows what I'll do though I've been in this trade 31 years

exactly why I got out in the last recession.... I can sit at home and earn no money so why do it busting my balls...