Whos currently working???

zombie

Private Member
Out of curiosity who's now currently working and who is sitting it out?

P.s I'm not judging anyone we will all have different financial situations and financial health.

Il go 1st I'm not back until after lockdown!

Zombie

I'm working my good friend,got 2 box rooms booked in for nxt week then another bathroom,told the customers only I can be in there on the floor so there guna sit downstairs and stay a minimum of 2meters apart..got to be safe

Treating the whole thing as a really s**t holiday at the moment! Being getting some good training in though

Reactions: Djr
Wrapped up on Friday,
Was meant to start a large rural self build
Got enough gear to do the next two jobs
Thought it was getting a bit too much to be out,
got plenty to do in isolation

Attachments

• VID_20200328_181449.mp4
    88.4 MB
Thats shite pal!
It’s very disheartening zom, but f**k
It I ain’t working for the rates that some wanna pay, I done all that in my 20s/30s/40s. There’s a couple of people I could call and they would sort me, but they used other plasterers in the past and not even gave me the chance to price it, so f**k em , so I’ve been isolating for 6 months , got a new van last summer as well:rolleyes:

I downed tools on Thursday I got in touch with my other jobs and postponed them mainly domestics unless they wanna get somebody else into do it,it's up to them,I've got a son who's not long came out the childrens hospital after having a bad bout of pneumonia,I was like what the f**k am I doing it risking it with him, I've been lucky as I've had my family Easter holiday cancelled in Corfu so that holiday money will see me through a couple of months,and I've got some put away for a rainy day,

I downed tools on Thursday I got in touch with my other jobs and postponed them mainly domestics unless they wanna get somebody else into do it,it's up to them,I've got a son who's not long came out the childrens hospital after having a bad bout of pneumonia,I was like what the f**k am I doing it risking it with him, I've been lucky as I've had my family Easter holiday cancelled in Corfu so that holiday money will see me through a couple of months,and I've got some put away for a rainy day,
Agreed, f**k the money stew , just ain’t worth it , hope ur boy is recovering well

I’m working at my own house , some people asking me to do jobs , lots want to work with me , but I just want 1 man tens working alone

Think I.m out. Might have a room next week. Then think being unable to get gear is gonna stop me.
Said I wasnt going to be gonna get what I can off goverment. Dont want to really dip in to savings