Whos currently working???

It's fantastic for saving lives and life enhancing surgery but the after care and and follow up consultations are very poor. Try making an appointment when you are sent a letter for a review.

Well it's been around a long time, and it's very sustainable.
Exactly been around 70 years, it's not like it's a new idea.
Perfectly sustainable just need to stop spaffing money up the wall on vanity projects like a garden bridge and HS2.
You could increase spending on the NHS by 10% for the next 7 years for what HS2 is costing

Exactly been around 70 years, it's not like it's a new idea.
Perfectly sustainable just need to stop spaffing money up the wall on vanity projects like a garden bridge and HS2.
You could increase spending on the NHS by 10% for the next 7 years for what HS2 is costing

You could also increase spend by 200% and still would not be enough under any government.

Theres to many people with there snouts in the trough!

To the fella who called me a prick 3 times for my opinions cheers.

Mrs has just got back from a 16 hour shift at the hospital were she had to wear a fffp3 mask out the back of my van where Mr Hancock hasn’t had enough or delivered enough , they are on their knees up there, 15 deaths at her trust in last 2 weeks. We are s**t scared every time she goes to work and I’m sat at home with the kids incase she brings covid in to the house.
They are nearly at capacity for ICU beds, she comes home exhausted crying and sleeps all day. But I’m a prick for calling out the government on this,Great argument fella.

Also Mr Hancock said he was aiming for 250k tests a day to start and when he was advised that was impossible he aimed for 100k tests a day by end of the month and I’d bet anyone any money that doesn’t happen either.

People on here saying “ I don’t know anyone with it or anyone who knows anyone who’s had it “ etc etc

is that what it’s gonna take for people to take it seriously ?? Someone they know die or get ill ??

come on lads stat at home pls if you see the toll this is taking on my Mrs and all NHS staff and families you would.

RANT OVER, ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY FROM THE PRICK

Last edited:
To the fella who called me a prick 3 times for my opinions cheers.

Mrs has just got back from a 16 hour shift at the hospital were she had to wear a fffp3 mask out the back of my van where Mr Hancock hasn’t had enough or delivered enough , they are on their knees up there, 15 deaths at her trust in last 2 weeks. We are s**t scared every time she goes to work and I’m sat at home with the kids incase she brings covid in to the house.
They are nearly at capacity for ICU beds, she comes home exhausted crying and sleeps all day. But I’m a prick for calling out the government on this,Great argument fella.

Also Mr Hancock said he was aiming for 250k tests a day to start and when he was advised that was impossible he aimed for 100k tests a day by end of the month and I’d bet anyone any money that doesn’t happen either.

People on here saying “ I don’t know anyone with it or anyone who knows anyone who’s had it “ etc etc

is that what it’s gonna take for people to take it seriously ?? Someone they know die or get ill ??

come on lads stat at home pls if you see the toll this is taking on my Mrs and all NHS staff and families you would.

RANT OVER, ENJOY YOUR SUNDAYS FROM THE PRICK

100% respect to your mrs & thoughts with you and your family.

My apologise.

Zombie.

We've created the perfect storm for this. 50,000 front line vacancies in NHS, and EU nurses and doctors leaving the NHS has gone up 20% in the last 4 years. Underfunded and understaffed. Would we have been in a good position to fight this? No, noone could have a health service that could deal with this. Would we have been in a better position? Undoubtedly
If we were in a better position to start with would we have needed as long a lockdown and so much damage to the economy? No as the capacity and therefore breaking point of NHS would of been higher
I know I'm getting old and the memory isn't what it was, but I'm really struggling to remember the utopia that we all lived in under labour governments over my lifetime. Can anyone help me?
Oh I do remember the three day week in my childhood with power cuts and rubbish piling up everywhere. Was that utopia?

I know I'm getting old and the memory isn't what it was, but I'm really struggling to remember the utopia that we all lived in under labour governments over my lifetime. Can anyone help me?
Oh I do remember the three day week in my childhood with power cuts and rubbish piling up everywhere. Was that utopia?
I'm talking about what conservatives have done since they've been in power, and what have been in the manifestos in the last 3 GE's

Correct

these lefty idiots are on another planet mate

I am back in tomorrow, I was enjoying the lockdown but someone needs to keep the economy ticking over.

Got to say I really wouldn’t want to go to work even in an empty house. Any accidents are capable of meaning a trip to the hospital and I can’t think of any place I’d rather not visit in the current situation. Stay safe people
yeah, you sound like you would be better wrapped up in the warm. keep well.

Got to say I really wouldn’t want to go to work even in an empty house. Any accidents are capable of meaning a trip to the hospital and I can’t think of any place I’d rather not visit in the current situation. Stay safe people

Afraid other deaths & accidents do not stop
Because of Hysteria
I was at hospital last week I can tell you it was deserted
I know of a nurse who works at my local hospital all put on overtime & yet nothing to do !

Your welcome

Afraid other deaths & accidents do not stop
Because of Hysteria
I was at hospital last week I can tell you it was deserted
I know of a nurse who works at my local hospital all put on overtime & yet nothing to do !

Your welcome
Where’s you’re local hospital??

all the government sites are going full steam ahead, they not stopping for no one apparently.
even the merchants are making special deliverys for them.

Don't look down 20200408_134519.jpg

Attachments

• 20200408_141354.jpg
    20200408_141354.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 145