Who wants to spread in Australia then ?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm will look into it ... might chance it for my visa although labouring from the start again is a put off ... not so nice running barrows of mud in 40oc heat hahah .

Solid plasterers has always been on it I don't think it ever came off. Don't know if tiling has any quals but maybe they do now.

id go in a heart beat. Always fancied Oz. the missus is slowly taking to it too. Think shes getting tired of the weather here too

id go in a heart beat. Always fancied Oz. the missus is slowly taking to it too. Think shes getting tired of the weather here too

Id look into it more m8 - totally different ball game to here ... normally back on the mixer to start as they don't care what you've done here etc . Could of stayed myself but the grass isn't greener and 10 years of smashin mud like that you'd honestly be a raspberry ripple !!

Id look into it more m8 - totally different ball game to here ... normally back on the mixer to start as they don't care what you've done here etc . Could of stayed myself but the grass isn't greener and 10 years of smashin mud like that you'd honestly be a raspberry ripple !!

cheers adam. wouldnt care if i didnt hold a trowel again if i got over there. would work doing anything. Except sell my own arse of course

Hahah @RobJack - theres money to be made but don't believe the tv shows etc where its golden paved etc ... you want the $$$ you graft for it mostly as a tradie

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't agree more Ryan. I'm looking into the back packing Europe or paying for the monthly europarail card and seeing as many city's as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.