Who wanted colour pics

Members online

BobbyJack

Cant remember who was getting bored of grey Venetian jobs the other week. I felt the same as it's all most customers want for the last year or so. Anyway this week I got 2 colour numbers. One for a fireplace shop and one for a fireplace job so here they are

IMG-20180615-WA0032.jpg
20180616_181120_001.jpg

Looks absolute dog sh it. Who and why does anybody want that in their front room

Pictures don't do them justice. Look lovely in the flesh. They look good as a small feature to compliment a fire in the room setting. Miles better than boring old multi and paint

I think it looks rearly good but maybe in a bathroom defo
Not round a wood burner

I think it looks rearly good but maybe in a bathroom defo
Not round a wood burner
Not sure why not. People have this anywhere. Bathroom, wetroom, fire place, one off feature walls or lids. Sometimes full rooms but realistically it helps if it's a large room as small rooms can look a bit much

@RobJack it's not meant as a dig at your skills mate you've clearly got this nailed!

Just not for me pal
Cheers mate. Kind of got that . Think it will be around for a long time though. Should outlive my existence at the least. Know what you mean though. I wouldn't have that shade of green

Another 1 that everyone us having at the moment us these tiled feature walls in kitchen,bedrooms,living rooms etc.

Before that was wallpapers feature wall.

Before that a painted feature walk.

Before that dado rails.

Before that acted and fancy coving.

Etc eff etc

I bet you any money in the world pal that will be covered in 10years time.

Like most fashions they come in then go out!
Probably. Same as wallpaper. It get boring after time and they want to change it. I can cover it with a different colour and different finish.

Reactions: Djr
Probably. Same as wallpaper. It get boring after time and they want to change it. I can cover it with a different colour and different finish.

It's a win win mate plasterer to do these jobs and plasterers to cover them up again when bored of them/ go out of fashion!

Another 1 that everyone us having at the moment us these tiled feature walls in kitchen,bedrooms,living rooms etc.

Before that was wallpapers feature wall.

Before that a painted feature walk.

Before that dado rails.

Before that acted and fancy coving.

Etc eff etc
Seen bnq are stocking quite a bit of artex in some stores again. Maybe it's going full circle. Not sure I'm keen on the tile idea but there are some nice tiles about. I like it at the moment when they use old wood on a wall like a floor. Looks very rustic

Seen bnq are stocking quite a bit of artex in some stores again. Maybe it's going full circle. Not sure I'm keen on the tile idea but there are some nice tiles about. I like it at the moment when they use old wood on a wall like a floor. Looks very rustic

Agree were guna tile our living room wall & kitchen wall...

I'm under no illusions though nobhead here will be knocking them off again and skimming them in 5years time! Lol

This fire place got done in brick slip

Attachments

• 20180420_110043.jpg
    20180420_110043.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 429
The worst thing that can happen to venetian is of the price comes down and it gets used through council estates and everybody can afford it.... it will then become tacky and will nose dive :D

Looks dead smart. Would be interesting to see a Venetian job gone wrong, like a Ni head with normal skim... wonder what that would look like