Who the f##k paints walls with sandtex

Members online

No members online now.

reeves1985

Just finished the worst day of my life today.

Started a job on Thursday which was day and half job. Due to being struck down with norovirus. I had to pack up and make my exit after gracefully shitting myself walking up the customers stairs Thursday morning.
Went back today as I had to finish. Feel no better whatsoever have only eaten a sandwich since Thursday. No energy going dizzy, lethargic as hell.

Finished up and was sat on the hop up waiting to give it last flick feeling rough as fook and was thinking who the f**k paints interior walls in sandtex paint.
I've seen some funny s**t but never come across this one!

What's pain in the arse it was. All day I was thinking why the f**k have a took this on.

Norovirus.........you can keep that mate:tarjetaroja:
Seriously though, hope,you feel better soon.
Cheers pal.
Caught it of my daughter who got it from nursery.
It's been doing the rounds up here in Yorkshire.

I can honestly say I don't know how I managed to get through the day.
Was half way through a ceiling and had to sit down.
Wasn't a good day but it got there in the end.
Definitely having tomorrow off

Was it sandtex or polytex either way it is sheite and polytex has a habbit of starting to bubble just as your about to give it a last wipe over no matter how sound it seemed before you started skimming it.

Was it sandtex or polytex either way it is sheite and polytex has a habbit of starting to bubble just as your about to give it a last wipe over no matter how sound it seemed before you started skimming it.
Definitely sandtex
Previous owner left enough to do it again in one of cupboards in a variety of colours!!

I alway use santex smooth on my rentals can't beat it, it last 15yesr on the out side, inside it last and last and you can scrub it till your arm falls off.
It works out very cheap compared to scrubbable paint

Ive skimmed a hallway years ago that was covered in sandtex, it took forever to go off, very tedious

I alway use santex smooth on my rentals can't beat it, it last 15yesr on the out side, inside it last and last and you can scrub it till your arm falls off.
It works out very cheap compared to scrubbable paint
I wish the idiot had used smooth!!
Must have got a bulk deal :risas:

Set as normal but just a massive pain in the arse to cover

Lots of that round our way as well... anti bac sanitizer is your friend
Apparently not Dan.
From what I've been told by the docs anti bac sanitiser has no effect on norovirus.
Warm soapy water for 30 seconds or more. Disinfectant and bleach everything