Who supplys

Just reminded me I got a new site hat too
View attachment 44344
Prefer mine.
20190906_111702.jpg

I wonder if anyone has met up on here for a fight
I'm not going to work today love I'm driving to the other side of the country to have a fight with a bloke that called me c**t on the plastering forum:ROFLMAO:
Yes actually! When a few of us met up in Blackpool I fought @theclemo apparently! I don’t actually remember it myself because someone spiked my mineral water but in my head I was a lioness and he cried harder than the bloke who’s dinner ended up on the floor! ..... pretty sure that’s probably how it went down...

So.... I’m the well hardest person on here and everyone better bloody watch their step n stuff :boxeador:

Yes actually! When a few of us met up in Blackpool I fought @theclemo apparently! I don’t actually remember it myself because someone spiked my mineral water but in my head I was a lioness and he cried harder than the bloke who’s dinner ended up on the floor! ..... pretty sure that’s probably how it went down...

So.... I’m the well hardest person on here and everyone better bloody watch their step n stuff :boxeador:
Don't like to snitch , but Pam said she'd take you easy , others have mentioned " smashing " you ,
think that's a northern violence saying

Do you know how to get to bury bus station. :ROFLMAO:

Bury bus station.....the Madison Square garden of Lancashire :ROFLMAO:

You can't beat a bit of internet rage.

I once took the pish oot a stupid post off someone I didn't know on Facebook and she replied.

I'm going to bed now but just you wait til tomorrow. you'll be sorry.. I'M GOING TO SEND YOU A PM!

So I blocked her before I went to bed.

You can't beat a bit of internet rage.

I once took the pish oot a stupid post off someone I didn't know on Facebook and she replied.

I'm going to bed now but just you wait til tomorrow. you'll be sorry.. I'M GOING TO SEND YOU A PM!

So I blocked her before I went to bed.
Nowt as scary as a PM threat :frenetico: