Who supplys

Members online

Good on ya! That slug barnets street cred is totally f**k*d mate. That’s twice he’s give it now and s**t himself both times! Hahahahaha!!!

In fairness to him I think it was always just banter on his behalf where as I saw him playing up to the crowd and I took the bait.

Me on the other hand take things very personal and on my children's life if I say I will meet a man to fight I fight.

It's the way we were brought up its traveller blood.

Anyway he PM and chose not to fight so in my world thats subject closed.

I will at least give him credit for that and not just a no show as that is a true coward

In fairness to him I think it was always just banter on his behalf where as I saw him playing up to the crowd and I took the bait.

Me on the other hand take things very personal and on my children's life if I say I will meet a man to fight I fight.

It's the way we were brought up its traveller blood.
Mate in my world the banters all over as soon as any chinning gets mentioned. I still think he was pushing it and then s**t himself when you didn’t back down! Good on ya!

Good on ya! That slug barnets street cred is totally f**k*d mate. That’s twice he’s give it now and s**t himself both times! Hahahahaha!!!

Zip it. You don't s**t yourself over PM's
Mate in my world the banters all over as soon as any chinning gets mentioned. I still think he was pushing it and then s**t himself when you didn’t back down! Good on ya!

Of course it's all bants. You got the wrong weekend for a start and even the weekend I did say I'm not going to be in UK anyway. That's the following weekend and even then I'm not going to be in Manchester.

And even if I was, I wouldn't be offering to fight someone over an internet meme at Bury bus stop.

Ffs

Zip it. You don't s**t yourself over PM's

Of course it's all bants. You got the wrong weekend for a start and even the weekend I did say I'm not going to be in UK anyway. That's the following weekend and even then I'm not going to be in Manchester.

And even if I was, I wouldn't be offering to fight someone over an internet meme at Bury bus stop.

Ffs
Why don’t you just do yourself a favour and stop giving it the billy big b*ll***s all the time then! #shithouse

Anyway @Stevieo it's been a week now I've calmed down taken your advice removed your photo from my phone can you please now educate me?

You know I couldnt read & write until 21 so take it easy on me wtf does internet meme mean???????????

Been to embarrassed to ask...but had some beer & sniff now!!!!

Anyway @Stevieo it's been a week now I've calmed down taken your advice removed your photo from my phone can you please now educate me?

You know I couldnt read & write until 21 so take it easy on me wtf does internet meme mean???????????

Been to embarrassed to ask...but had some beer & sniff now!!!!

Lol.

We might end up getting along you know.

Eventually.

Assuming you're not taking the piss, it's I doctored picture that goes viral.

Who you telling to bring it? I’ll meet you at a bus stop sauchiehill street Glasgow On any Saturday you want and I’ll set about you with a bottle of irn bru.
You get a free t-shirt as part of the 'Bus Stop Beating' package.
20200131_201336.png