Who supplys

Members online

Oh Johnny...you butcher the word supplies but care about equivalent being right?

Anyway...how the actual f**k do you manage that spelling of yours? The phone does it for you ffs.
He still has a brick Motorola!

1579953289486.jpeg

I just did arrange it you daft c**t.

What part of where I'll be when I'll be didn't you understand?

Actually i got the bus number wrong. It's the 472 from bury bus station.

Come up from the tram, turn left and it's at the end.

That doesn't mean f**k all to me...PM with a proper place like a pub & a postcode.

I dont want anymore chat in public.

If you want a straightener PM and let's arrange properly.

That doesn't mean f**k all to me...PM with a proper place like a pub & a postcode.

I dont want anymore chat in public.

If you want a straightener PM and let's arrange properly.
Desperate to fight him, can't be bothered to look up where the bus station is :D

It's like those guys at footy, "I'll see you in the car park after you c**t!" 'there isn't a car park, we're all parked on the road' " well I'll see you there then you c**t!" Off he pops, gets changed and goes home never to be seen again

Desperate to fight him, can't be bothered to look up where the bus station is :D

It's like those guys at footy, "I'll see you in the car park after you c**t!" 'there isn't a car park, we're all parked on the road' " well I'll see you there then you c**t!" Off he pops, gets changed and goes home never to be seen again

What the f**k are you on about prick...

But you said tell me when I'll be in Manchester and you'll come running over the hill to beat me up.

And I've told you.

No pm necessary. You've been told.

You'll either be there or you're just bumping your gums.

See you next Friday - maybe.
He's on about somewhere out the way a bit where there's no prying eyes,
So you can get stuck into it without getting locked up

But you said tell me when I'll be in Manchester and you'll come running over the hill to beat me up.

And I've told you.

No pm necessary. You've been told.

You'll either be there or you're just bumping your gums.

See you next Friday - maybe.

Right...my last reply on this I will 100% meet you if you PM we can arrange a suitable place and exchange numbers.

Theres no way on this planet anything can be arranged there for very obvious reasons.