Who said it?

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
just been to quote a lady who said her family member came on here and was advised you can skim over wood chip wallpaper.

Which one of you funny bastards was it? :LOL:

just been to quote a lady who said her family member came on here and was advised you can skim over wood chip wallpaper.

Which one of you funny bastards was it? :LOL:
It wasn’t me but I had a customer who asked me to do it as he had tried getting it off and couldn’t , it had been painted mind, he took full responsibility for when it came off and it never did, it’s the only time I have heard of it in 43 years

I did the Plastering but I didn’t tell anyone you can do it, still remains a mystery to me how it stayed on there
I just wouldn't I'm overboarding
Definitely overboard but it wasn’t an option for me, I told him and he insisted so I did it and it stayed on there, if someone else tales responsibility against my advice then I am okay with that but if your on site get a written instruction first

And he would do the whole house in a day with furniture still in place and not drop a bit all for 300 quid
That's right, forgot that, no need for sheets and you could eat your dinner off the floor when he's done.

Haha... I bought an old house for renovation some years ago. That was skimmed over wallpaper then wallpapered with woodchip which was then skimmed over again....