Who pays that???

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayup it might end up like one of those iPhones that allegedly sold for thousands when some dodgy game got binned if anyone remembers. We could all bid on it whilst at the same time put our old tyzacks on there be worth getting a rap on the knuckles off of eBay for that!

BTW, why is it called a 'three leg'? It looks like most trowels do to me.

that model has a support at the back of the handle to the tang, rendering trowel really,,,, might have had a bid if it was like mine... best trowel bar none.. forget all the marshaltown old school bollox.. everyone used tyzack centenery...

OK, I see that now, but doesn't that make it two legs? One at the front of the handle, and one at the back?

that model has a support at the back of the handle to the tang, rendering trowel really,,,, might have had a bid if it was like mine... best trowel bar none.. forget all the marshaltown old school bollox.. everyone used tyzack centenery...
First thing i did was hacksaw the back leg off, wish id kept it now + give it more of a chance, young + stupid + more interested in shiny new mts! Lol

It's at £122:00 now with three days to go, which sounds a lot for a forty year old trowel, but I suppose as a collectors thing it's probably worth it.

@aspotofbother

Do us a favour. Done me bollox on a trowel. :D

Southampton
V
Aston Villa

Burnley
V
Stoke

QPR
V
Newcastle

Sunderland
V
Leicester

Tottenham
V
Hull

West Ham
V
Everton

Liverpool
V
Crystal Palace

@aspotofbother

Do us a favour. Done me bollox on a trowel. :D

Southampton
V
Aston Villa

Burnley
V
Stoke

QPR
V
Newcastle

Sunderland
V
Leicester

Tottenham
V
Hull

West Ham
V
Everton

Liverpool
V
Crystal Palace
Ha ha!
Love it.
Who knows, wouldn't want to predict the relegation battle. At least 3 teams who seem intent on going down!!!!
For fucks sake don't drop that trowel though!!!

Go on then I throw a mug in....

You have 24 hours to guess..... get then in and the winner will get a mug :)

Come on, we need official confirmation here!!!
Only saying this coz, someone said I won!
Gonna be unbearable at home if I actually have, Mind you, I'll be worse if I haven't!!!

Come on, we need official confirmation here!!!
Only saying this coz, someone said I won!
Gonna be unbearable at home if I actually have, Mind you, I'll be worse if I haven't!!!

Irrespective of your wining or not, we should have a forum whip round to get you a day trip somewhere. You definitely need to get out more! ;)

Irrespective of your wining or not, we should have a forum whip round to get you a day trip somewhere. You definitely need to get out more! ;)

Not allowed out, something to with the rest of society and the greater good. Can't remember exactly what was said, as I started talking to the green pixies halfway through what they were saying!!
So a day out sounds good to me, though the nurse here is quite tough on who enters and leaves. So not sure you'll get the permission!

Status
Not open for further replies.