Who one coats on site ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wont to work for shite money but food and bills kinda make you, it'll come back to haunt those firms when it finally turns round and booms again . its a firms world at moment and I really cant wait for it to swap round to a labour world

I am at this moment working for 110 a day cant find any pricework its soul destroying

Cas mate i cant see it happening the main contractors have the plastering firms by the balls

you may well be correct gibbo but when firms have only day work plasterers because money is cra p and jobs on a time scale you never know , I live in hope and always will, ok im going to win lotto tnite and ill be on a beach somewhere nice Monday:RpS_thumbsup:

Too tight to be worth your while , its a shame these people take liberties

I got asked to do 3 bed house but was a big 3 bed all rooms are large. £780 told em I not doing that . Then they offered me £900!!!!! Then £950!!!! I still said no!!!! Slave labour site work is.

All jobs on site are priced on day work and a low day rate at that!
Not round here there not, everyone wants houses done in under a week and move on next one ,I don't know anyone who would do this on daywork basis , there again if there paying top wack some people would

Its worse over here in N.Ireland. My friends are working for £270 a week 8am-5am. Skimming, 2 rooms and a cupboard would be the normal days work. Done in 3 sets.

If there is a semi-detached block needing scratched 2 men and a labourer, and its the 2 houses needing scratched.

9 sets of bands per man, no labnourer to help with holding rules

2 full sets of quions per man, no help with holding rules

Its worse over here in N.Ireland. My friends are working for £270 a week 8am-5am. Skimming, 2 rooms and a cupboard would be the normal days work. Done in 3 sets.

If there is a semi-detached block needing scratched 2 men and a labourer, and its the 2 houses needing scratched.

Ill take it there on the dole..

Are they working for a bloke called d Murphy. Don't want to say all his name..

I am at this moment working for 110 a day cant find any pricework its soul destroying

Got a lots of stuff coming through for south london which we have said we cant do as we are underman. How many of you have you got?

some times i do a bit of a mix specially as im day rate paid for the firm i work on so ill do a decent proper 2 coat set in the morning then in the afternoon sometimes (if i cant be arsed) ill second coat with same gear flatten straight away let it pick in then give it a true flatten

Define a true flatten ?

Define a true flatten ?
as soon as ive laid it on ill give it a quick flatten just to take the worse out then once its picked up a bit more ill give it a better flatten it doesnt really save me too much time because i am flattening twice, but if ive lost the will to live and really cant be arsed for thr rest of the day this method gives me alot more time to drink coffee and have a smokeo and chill

Well that's it sorted then you plaster completely different on domestics and on a building site

My mate is in the car trade turns up at 730 am polishes cars with a mop allday gets 15 min break at 10 am then dinner from 1 till 1.30 and another break at 3 till 3.15 he is home by 4.30 latest he gets £10.50 phr plus they have a bonus scheme eg if he gets 2 hrs to do a car and does it in 1 he gets the other hour as bonus sometimes he gets 4 hrs per car he brings home over 2 grand after tax every month no weekends as he refuses to work them makes you think who the mugs are really ,fcuk one coating I'm gonna start nailing the bags on and they can supply the nails

Great dunmow near stansted airport
i used to live in Great bardfield ! Gibbo i too have a fair amount coming up which should be ready in 2-3 months i know its some time of but its alot more local to you and payment is never a problem as long as the work is good

Status
Not open for further replies.