Who is working tomorrow then ?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
Me rendering a bloody big pool ,on my own , hope the weather holds as its outside !! anyone else working ??

wish i was, got a trip to primani in the toon with wor lass and my 2 daughters.............can hardly wait....................:RpS_crying:

wish i was, got a trip to primani in the toon with wor lass and my 2 daughters.............can hardly wait....................:RpS_crying:
Don,t do it Arti ,you know you will just standing around ,looking at your phone for a bit of company :RpS_crying:

Don,t do it Arti ,you know you will just standing around ,looking at your phone for a bit of company :RpS_crying:

might just have to go looking for a new TV, probably around kick off time.........:RpS_wink:

Me rendering a bloody big pool ,on my own , hope the weather holds as its outside !! anyone else working ??

I cant help think when i read this thread and read your other one about another swimming pool you was doing for a millionare, what the **** are you doing labouring for yourself on these big jobs? There must be money in it if the price is right and also i think turning up with another person on these types of jobs looks a bit more profesional which most people with money expect rather than one bloke sweating his b*ll***s off.

The word is skint mate i have had to pay out on that other job for accommodation /travel/subsistence , still not been payed for it !! so still very low on cash -flow now !! night night :)

Yeh know what you mean but you had another job that clashed with one job or it might have been two if you were doing them quicker you might have done all three. I do know what you mean ive had to work harder plenty of times coz of cash flow.

The word is skint mate i have had to pay out on that other job for accommodation /travel/subsistence , still not been payed for it !! so still very low on cash -flow now !! night night :)

Read that as substances lol whatever gets you through the day gooner :RpS_thumbsup:

LOL Spanky, i wish , never whent in the end it was raining when i got -up, still tomorrow looks ok'ish but tuesday looks crap and so does the rest of the week :-(((.

Primani was pure carnage.........it was good for weight loss though cos my pockets were considerably lighter when we left....................:RpS_crying:

communion was great, 3 hrs in church ,then a nice meal. where did my day go. back to site tomorrow to see whats been stolen, two hits for scrap metal so far, one a break in, one was in the back secure ish garden, makes me nervous, thats the reason I will tell my neighbours I am not moving in but I am selling, we always say we are moving in so that they are more helpful...people are anti builders oddly

Primani was pure carnage.........it was good for weight loss though cos my pockets were considerably lighter when we left....................:RpS_crying:
and your arms longer ,carrying the bags :RpS_crying: but they are worth it mate ,that is what i tell myself ever time i go there :RpS_unsure:

and your arms longer ,carrying the bags :RpS_crying: but they are worth it mate ,that is what i tell myself ever time i go there :RpS_unsure:

If i didnt spend it on the bairns i would just waste it enjoying myself and where is the fun in that..............:RpS_unsure:

Cut the grass had me dinner and lay on the sofa scratch'n me nads the rest of the day i know i should'nt over do it but you have to put the effort in sometimes :RpS_thumbup:

Gym, porridge, telly, go look at a job 3hrs round trip, bit of telly, go to mothers, feed & water her, get breakfast ready put her to bed, go to the local real ale pub on the way back and have a pint of IPA, get in and do a quote get breakfast ready for tomorrow, bed.

Got up had breakfast, made my packing up and flask, got in truck and went to the local picking up point and no one turned up! Did this to me last Tuesday!

So shut the business down for the day and did a days office work and earned sod all. No rain here but you watch, forcast a days rain and they turn up!

I have had enough of this crap. Time to pack it in. My blokes just don,t want work, there are people out there desperate for a job and these arseoles just don't want a full weeks work.

Got up had breakfast, made my packing up and flask, got in truck and went to the local picking up point and no one turned up! Did this to me last Tuesday!

So shut the business down for the day and did a days office work and earned sod all. No rain here but you watch, forcast a days rain and they turn up!

I have had enough of this crap. Time to pack it in. My blokes just don,t want work, there are people out there desperate for a job and these arseoles just don't want a full weeks work.

are they not paye?

Yes and you cannot motivate them with money! They are idle.

They really do my head in! They know we had to dub out this gable today so we can spray it tomorrow. Tomorrow is the only dry day (perhaps not night) left of this week. They are repeating last years performance of a 3 day working week. Turning up when it rains and knocking when it is dry. Well I have had enough! My CV is getting updated by wifey and as soon as I can get another job I am off!

These jumped up arseoles made me suffer with stress last year and the signs are returning. I really could,t care less about them. Cant drive, won,t catch a bus, need paying at the end of the week in cash. They live for Carling and fags.

Yes and you cannot motivate them with money! They are idle.

They really do my head in! They know we had to dub out this gable today so we can spray it tomorrow. Tomorrow is the only dry day (perhaps not night) left of this week. They are repeating last years performance of a 3 day working week. Turning up when it rains and knocking when it is dry. Well I have had enough! My CV is getting updated by wifey and as soon as I can get another job I am off!

These jumped up arseoles made me suffer with stress last year and the signs are returning. I really could,t care less about them. Cant drive, won,t catch a bus, need paying at the end of the week in cash. They live for Carling and fags.

you need to get rid and get right lads then, there are some good uns out there, amongst the chaff. keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.