who is best on-line for

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
Buying 50 m rolls of sulphide resistant mesh 1m wide , please guys ! Thanks for any replies, i want the stuff that is totally resistant, not the stuff that is dipped

Wack wholesale in cramlington....... Just google them

How do we know this is Genuine German and not the Chinese rubbish?

My local Minster has been knocking out Weber mesh at £40 a roll on my a/c. I don't know if it is a mistake on my a/c but it might be worth ringing them.

Stomix at St Helens is about £37 a roll and is good stuff.

How do we know this is Genuine German and not the Chinese rubbish?

My local Minster has been knocking out Weber mesh at £40 a roll on my a/c. I don't know if it is a mistake on my a/c but it might be worth ringing them.

Stomix at St Helens is about £37 a roll and is good stuff.
£50 a roll in travis but I have only started using it, been offered tuff for £26 plus vat but probably crap

Ive been using there pink mesh for ages and its just like webers...........apparently its the white stuff thats shite like the gear you get off ebay.........however without indepth analysis i couldnt tell you if its german or not............

Ive been using there pink mesh for ages and its just like webers...........apparently its the white stuff thats shite like the gear you get off ebay.........however without indepth analysis i couldnt tell you if its german or not............
think pink for weber,white for monouche...

Do they do the pink at wack then Arti ??

It might be pink but if it hasn't got two black stripes and Weber printed across it it's a fake. Even with Weber across it, it might be fake. Depends who is selling it.

I was using the cheap white Chinese gear from R&J in my S&C renders for years and have never had any come backs, what problems have you all experienced with these cheap meshes?
I'm pretty sure that even the "good" expensive meshes are only over sprayed with an alkali resistant chemical.

It might have now perished but how would you know unless it cracks and you get a phone call? It will probably work initially for a few years until it may break down. But maybe that few years is good enough?

The stuff I bought in was like a string vest to use. I had it for ordinary s&c jobs where no allowance had been made for meshing so used it on jobs where the odd bad brickwork required it and the customer was getting it for free.

But I use it on quality render for peace of mind although it can put me at a disadvantage against those that use cheap beads and mesh throughout.

It all depends on your conscience I suppose and how much responsibility you have for the term of guarantee given. For perhaps a year or two or non at all guarantee you will probably be alright but if you are one of these stupid 10-15 year guarantee people and are taking chances on the warranty then good luck.

It might have now perished but how would you know unless it cracks and you get a phone call? It will probably work initially for a few years until it may break down. But maybe that few years is good enough?

The stuff I bought in was like a string vest to use. I had it for ordinary s&c jobs where no allowance had been made for meshing so used it on jobs where the odd bad brickwork required it and the customer was getting it for free.

But I use it on quality render for peace of mind although it can put me at a disadvantage against those that use cheap beads and mesh throughout.

It all depends on your conscience I suppose and how much responsibility you have for the term of guarantee given. For perhaps a year or two or non at all guarantee you will probably be alright but if you are one of these stupid 10-15 year guarantee people and are taking chances on the warranty then good luck.

When using Parex or Weber I always use their mesh as well, I'm just asking whether anybody has actually experienced problems with the cheaper mesh. How many times are we told that genuine parts are better only for others to say that patent parts are just as good for half the money?

you can get chinese pink mesh that is shite - the colour makes no odds all the cheapo's are doing is copying the colours.

we use white mesh from some manufacturers and its german and brilliant

The code on the packaging should tell the story The best mesh is made by Vertex Saint gobain in the czech republic and this is the mesh supplied by Weber and various other Quality Distributors!
( but definetly not Wack) This is also almost certainly the mesh that is described as German Manufactured.

Status
Not open for further replies.