Who I'm I? Superman plasterer?

dele

Got called in this morning to save the world.

Attachments

• 1484295509671.jpg
    1484295509671.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 531
  • 1484295560797.jpg
    1484295560797.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 1484295576486.jpg
    1484295576486.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 520
  • 1484295607055.jpg
    1484295607055.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 471
  • 1484295640682.jpg
    1484295640682.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 521
f**k that mate!! I'd be straight out of the door. let some benefit cheat "I can plaster me" numpty tackle it

I was on a job today, skim a kitchen diner ceiling....f**k**g everything was still in the room, dining table, pots overflowing in the sink, washing drying on the radiators...Told him to move it all and the stupid blank look he gave me made me want to punch him in the face....Loads of wallpaper still on the ceiling, nice cream curtains still hanging up, was even an open box of conflakes on the worktop

I was on a job today, skim a kitchen diner ceiling....f**k**g everything was still in the room, dining table, pots overflowing in the sink, washing drying on the radiators...Told him to move it all and the stupid blank look he gave me made me want to punch him in the face....Loads of wallpaper still on the ceiling, nice cream curtains still hanging up, was even an open box of conflakes on the worktop
And?:D

Should have let plaster get everywhere especially fill the cornflake packet and all the cups on the cupboards etc then have a s**t and wipe your arse on his nice cream curtains (y)

That's definitely think of a price and double it or straight back in the van and get the hell outta there

That's definitely think of a price and double it or straight back in the van and get the hell outta there
I'm a mug though, I told him to move the stuff and hung around for ages but didn't charge any extra...I did tell him on the quote room needed to be clear:aburrido:

I'm a mug though, I told him to move the stuff and hung around for ages but didn't charge any extra...I did tell him on the quote room needed to be clear:aburrido:
I'd have gone home, had a nice day to myself, tidied out the van etc.:sisi: There are some wankers on this earth that do not deserve the company of skilled tradesmen.

But it's only plastering and should only take an hour can't see the problem myself I've been on Google and YouTube plus my brother in law is a plasterer but he is busy so I know it's a simple job

I'd have gone home, had a nice day to myself, tidied out the van etc.:sisi: There are some wankers on this earth that do not deserve the company of skilled tradesmen.
This is the year that plastering is going to be back to being seen as a skilled trade the plasterers where ever we live get the same crap and we are starting to turn it back on them

Look mate I had a heavy night and couldn't be arsed you should of said if you didn't wanna plaster in my house

Favourite ever, it was good but surely there has been better.
Yeah probably has been better but David Brent reminds me so much of someone I know it adds an extra layer...Also a big fan of men behaving badly, again not the best ever but one of the few that makes me belly laugh

Reactions: gps
@Pagey the office is my favourite ever comedy....complete genius
Was good I been watching a complete crap one on Netflix at min called people do nothing about a pirate radio station is crap but I keep watching it got some funny bits in it, although watched a film last night called the infiltrator pukka film that

B
Was good I been watching a complete crap one on Netflix at min called people do nothing about a pirate radio station is crap but I keep watching it got some funny bits in it, although watched a film last night called the infiltrator pukka film that
Brian crannston is ace...Top film is the infiltrator....Watch 14 hours in Benghazi...Great film

B

Brian crannston is ace...Top film is the infiltrator....Watch 14 hours in Benghazi...Great film
I will put on my list mate I think infiltrator could of been made into a series myself Walter white is pukka in it breaking bad was so good I loved narcos and think that's why I liked the film so much another one on list is snowden some proper scary stuff about way World is I watch a documentary on him and I was shocked how the governments act

Lodan has Defo developed thicker skin by being on here he is turning into a genuine plasterer lol

I been plastering 1 year and 9 days now:)
As u do all domestics is it all basically skimming/boarding etc you do? Do u do much sand cement work or wee outsides like extensions yet as well? Did u enjoy your first year at it?

I been plastering 1 year and 9 days now:)
In February I been plastering 18 years as much as I hate it at times some moments get you back in love with it if I was good at school I wouldn't be doing this messy dirty body killing trade but I got a skill for life and can always earn money seems quick you been out for that long I remember the van photos when u was on course thing is your a stubborn git and stuck at it to prove people wrong lol

As u do all domestics is it all basically skimming/boarding etc you do? Do u do much sand cement work or wee outsides like extensions yet as well? Did u enjoy your first year at it?
Yes mate all skimming and boarding and some bits of floating with hardwall, not done any rendering apart from the side of my dads house and the side of a church with pete a few months back....until december last year I did 9-5 in an office so ive loved this first year, the freedom is amazing and answering to no one but me is a revelation....i never understood how hard it would be but you couldnt pay me enough to go back to my old life

In February I been plastering 18 years as much as I hate it at times some moments get you back in love with it if I was good at school I wouldn't be doing this messy dirty body killing trade but I got a skill for life and can always earn money seems quick you been out for that long I remember the van photos when u was on course thing is your a stubborn git and stuck at it to prove people wrong lol
Probably one of my favourite times of my life, making my little stand and living in my van in the middle of jan:)

Jihadi next door.....this is on netflix.
Watch these silly young cuunts making cuunts of themselves.