who here uses a machine and drives a vw transporter?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

Just wondering, coz the ritmos provisionally sold but will need another pump, thinking g4 or Quattro and wondering if it will fit in my Van with genny

Renderking in Leeds had a transporter and hauled around various G4's and the like with genny no problem.

Nice on lads. my t5 fills up really quick. Even with ritmo, but I do lay it down, suppose if I took motor off and stood it up there'd be bags of space

Only a ponce would drive a transporter. Especially one the same colour as a spearmint polo

@richardbrown had a transporter and he towed a caravan round with him to keep his G4 in

now he has a proper van with some width

:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I had a transporter and the g4 and genny fits in JUST but it means there is no room for anything else which was just a pain in the ass.In the end I bought an ifor williams box trailer with a ramp at the back which is great cause you can dump it off on various jobs and use it as a mobile store and you can keep all the usual **** in the van.

Buy one!

Yep I had a transporter and the g4 and genny fits in JUST but it means there is no room for anything else which was just a pain in the ass.In the end I bought an ifor williams box trailer with a ramp at the back which is great cause you can dump it off on various jobs and use it as a mobile store and you can keep all the usual **** in the van.

Buy one!
how much was it rich

I got it for an absolute steal £1200 plus vat.

They normally go for about £3k on ebay. You want the one with the ramp doors not the roller door

Status
Not open for further replies.