Who else is working today

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Hate working Sundays but Got a k rend job to top out that's been hanging on as to busy only good thing is sun is shining so couple of hours getting it on then back late today to scrape

Yep we doing couple of gauges today here too as nothing to do round here as it is but on a Sunday its like a scene from 28 days later with nobody about at all lol :RpS_laugh:

I walked the dogs, fed the cat and may go to church soon to. Pray for the English, well to suck upto the priest to get our boy into school,, ps is that a sin

Think your OK if you suck up to and not suck off the priest?? Mind you saying that your lad would defo get in then?? :RpS_laugh:

Sundays are God's day of rest......................So why does everyone go to church on his day off...........:RpS_confused:

I've got to go and look at a job at 14:00, but not actual work. I try and avoid working weekends, so I only do it if something's gone wrong.

Plus I'm off to Wales at daft o'clock in the morning so I want to fit in as much loafing as possible today.

Doing squat all today. Will let the missus make a roast later. I oiled the decking yesterday. About as much work I'll do all weekend.

Only in the garden myself. On the spade then at 13:37 a very big game of football to watch. After that is unknown it depends where my head is at.

Can I deem chatting with you guys on here as work? LOL

Will be working the garden later.... maybe work the tops of a few bottles as well.... it is a hard life!

Oh - BTW - I am off all week, so the bottle work may continue.... hic

well im planning on goin to the club later to watch the football and sink quite a few jars but ive just smashed my head on the bottom corner of the glass bathroon unit right above my eye so gonna hve to go out with a plaster stuck to me bonce....................it wont stop bleeding:RpS_crying:

Just been swimming with the family. Now were going home for some lunch then im going to the pub to watch Liverpool man city

i avoid working sundays like the plague, lifes to short. its a hard game on your body so give it a rest then your fresher Monday.

Sunday morning tv catch up.................Suits, the goodwife, hostages, american restoration, Counting cars

been for a walk down the beach with the family, wife is now taking the mother in law home (thank fuk) and me and my little one are gonna watch cartoons :RpS_thumbup:

just been bird watching now going to watch the footy down the club. so no work today. i work hard but i play hard if u know what i mean

Driving back from Wales after dropping the youngest off at his grandparents, home , garden, gin &tonic :D

I'm doing a house for a builder.
Told him on Friday I'd need more scrim as I would run out on Sat.
Got there this morning ready to do ceiling and couple of walls and still no scrim.
I stuck a few beads and come home. Not chasing round after the guy.

I'm working on things, like hoovering and being nice to the missus. Hopefully get some luck later!

Driving back from Wales after dropping the youngest off at his grandparents, home , garden, gin &tonic :D

You should have said, I'm off there first thing. You could have dropped him/her off at the unit, and in return for spending the night tidying it up I'd have taken him/her to Wales in the morning. I get the unit tidied up, you save part of the journey, and the grand parents would have a sleepy grand child. A win all round :RpS_thumbup:

Put a couple sets on today, same as yesterday . probably be doing the same next weekend and the one after that. and more thank likely a few more after that. Its starting to get a bit worrying that I dream about ceilings and walls now. On a brighter note more money that I can waste on **** as I normally do. It does help to fund my tool fetish aswell:razz:

Not been in today, but worked yesterday, the woman gave me two gingerbread men and two Easter eggs to take home for the kids, Dont get customers like that every day.

Could of worked today but did not, worked yesterday and at 10am was given home made cookies and cuppa, 12:30 bacon and egg in half a stottie then at 3pm home made cake and a cuppa :RpS_thumbup: was fighting to stay awake on the way home :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.