Who can spray/apply weathby or STO render?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
go and do the course at parex they are in warwickshire get it changed to that its the same gear just different manufacturer then do it yourself its a doddle

grand wizard said:
go and do the course at parex they are in warwickshire get it changed to that its the same gear just different manufacturer then do it yourself its a doddle

where abouts in warks are they wizard?

Hi mate I,m a superviser at the mo for a co in Glasgow and i,ve been well impressed, they spray all render scratch k rend, and also backgrounds for sto texture and dashing, i,ve been on domestics for around 6years and been a wee bit caught out at the advancement of these machines, but got to learn now ;D ;D

TRUCLAD is an approved company and are based at Exeter. My hubby works for them on contracts in Plymouth and the co. are always looking for poteential employees. Hope that helps.

Not really the posts a year and 7 months old you thick t.w.a.t

Last edited:
not bad Henry how's life treating you mate you seem to be going a bit deep lately everything cool? Got an MRI scan coming up soon shitting bricks

not bad Henry how's life treating you mate you seem to be going a bit deep lately everything cool? Got an MRI scan coming up soon shitting bricks

That'll be through eating to much clay and then having the heating on to high, hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.