Who’s back in business tomorrow

Members online

Off till sunday now . Though i think i.m gonna have to call sat and rough out where customers got carried away with ripping skirts of

How’s that job going that needed quick turn around? Looked like a great one to nut into

shite mate. I keep walling in then back out again. Can of worms. ballache using a genny for electric too. 0 motivation for it at min but getting in tomo n cracking on

Off today , visited an uncle in hospital who’s having a stent fitted tomorrow. Then between dog walking and a late night I am tired , working tomorrow at my BTl, was supposed to do a second coat render top up but the client is afraid of the 1-3 percent chance of rain , it will rain Friday, I’m busy Saturday and it’s raining all next week ,

I have not stopped... even christmas day I was busy:-(

Oh no I had 1 day off when myself and jane got a bug and were horrible :-(

Supposed to be back tomorrow but just cracked a tooth in half so will now be sat in dentist, waiting and waiting.
Bloody face come up like a balloon as well, whisky and paracetamol tonight for me

Supposed to be back tomorrow but just cracked a tooth in half so will now be sat in dentist, waiting and waiting.
Bloody face come up like a balloon as well, whisky and paracetamol tonight for me
Nip to Tesco mate they sell this or local chemist squirt that on tooth and gum around it , all pain totally gone

I had similar scenario a filling had popped out slowly more n more pain as eating etc devephed a infection but my gum blew up but I was lucky my body put a hole in my gum and ending up a releasing the infection every time it built up too much, remarkable ,hope it went well fir you

i am going to kick off again on monday the 6th. even had a couple of jobs in over the holiday all inside work. snow forecast for Essex in the next couple of weeks so i may have to stay at home and guard the fire !

Have been back a few days
I have made some new year rules !

Have a good year all

Your welcome