White vimark

Parex tv10 mesh is rubbish,since around the middle of last year.
it frays when you cut it, they must have changed supplier. Sounds trivial but when you pushing it into your first pass and bits start to come through, there's nothing more annoying.
Luke Pickford said they hadn't changed supplier but cos he didn't pick up the mesh I didn't get the chance to find out why it's happening

Luke Pickford? Thought he had left the scene not heard of him for at least a couple of years.

Hi Alexander and all ,
it’s my job and it’s not been dealt with in an appropriate manner, retification costs need to be covered as it is a manufacturing fault. I’ve not been paid for the job and will not be until it is rectified I am substantially out of pocket. The customer is very unhappy as every time it rains the pink stands out, I will upload a photo of this, also even if sealed it will still have water penetration. We are nearly 3 weeks on now and they were notified on the day it happened, it took 2 weeks to get them on site, where they argued with me & my customer. They are still disputing the scaffolding charges for tenting the whole house and heating for painting, labour costs & masking costs. When a satisfactory outcome is reached I will post it on here. If you have any questions for me please ask, I’m not here to cause trouble, just stating facts, as it is my job that is being commented on.
Kind regards, Alec

If you want a rep to meet you on site, hold a meeting on the said job and call to discuss a 20,000m2 contract you’ve won. He’ll be there before 2-3 weeks. They’re good enough to push their product, they’ll be good enough to back it. I’m sure you’ll get this resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine a rep would be there within a day to discuss a 20k m2 contract. They're not so keen when it might cost them a few quid to sort a f**k up.

Update time they have covered costs and supplied paint still waiting on primer, getting house
Sheeted off by scaffolding company and heaters In to paint . Thank you to all the guys at F,s trade for the help and nick cheek at parex
What has parex to do with it?

I think we deserve more than the gratitudes on here ! What actually happened and what was the bad stuff?

I'll use the vimark. It's a new company here. And id like to think they will get better as they get bigger over here. It's not easy getting in when Webber and parex have it all wrapped up. And let's remember Webber won't look after u when s**t go's worng. Tbf parex will.

I would like to thank ryan hill for all his help and support with this matter as it was not his problem
And he has still given up considerable amounts of
His time to help me .

Thank you

I would like to thank ryan hill for all his help and support with this matter as it was not his problem
And he has still given up considerable amounts of
His time to help me .

Thank you

No worries Alec, always here to help mate.

One thing I can assure everyone is that Vimark in Italy are taking this seriously and are doing their best to resolve the situation

Obviously having a very small presence in the UK and having one agent being Alexander, it’s very difficult for them to directly help. They don’t currently have the team here to support, unlike other brands.

I do believe that Vimark is a great product and once these issues are ironed out, they will grow.