White Plaster ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathon

Just watched the tall guy on the Youtube link then watched some other vids, some guy laying on white plaster is this Knauf plaster, anyone used it and is it any good

Knauf is white and is ok to use there has been loads on here about it already just do a search and have a read :)

lay it on then second coat straight way, leave it for roughly 45 mins and dry trowel them leave roughly 35 mins and wet trowel then leave for roughly 25 mins and final dry trowel, lovely stuff and goes much further than bg

Cheers Naz
Well I can see advantages straight away, I guessed it went off alot slower due to how much the guy on the vid i was watching put on, think I will give it a go, cheers

has it changed in the last 7 years then? last time I used it I was given a pile of bags of it back in 03. RE the "know how to use it", probably right but I never took the time to learn.

am s**t hot an al tell you now its poo! in fact its caca poo poo! had to use it on and off for about three years an i fekin hate the stuff

simplybesty said:
are you talking about mp75 or mp finish, mp finish is a lot better than BG multi.

your talking about mp75 by the sounds of it and thats ok to use if you machine it on like your meant to and know what your doing. ;D ;D ;D

Going to get some tomorrow and have a play with it (mp finish) doing a mates house so can take my time with it, one thing forgot to ask is do you mix it up as normal, cheers

Hello Mate
Your right they dont do it, the bags I noticed on the shelfs turned out to be Knauf dry wall adhesive, trying to find who stocks it, will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.