White collar boxing!

Members online

Definitely he's lacking in the b*ll***s department! Wasn't a dig at you mate I'm sure your a diamond geezer!
Ditto mate! For me he mugged himself when he didn’t chin that fella that was digging him out in the boozer that night! Lol.

Ditto mate! For me he mugged himself when he didn’t chin that fella that was digging him out in the boozer that night! Lol.
It's highly unlikely that the guy was even looking at him I just think it was all for the forum! I wouldn't dream of having a fight with anyone for no reason but when a bellend like that thinks he can bully people with words I had to pipe up! Met um all before......piss n wind.

It's highly unlikely that the guy was even looking at him I just think it was all for the forum! I wouldn't dream of having a fight with anyone for no reason but when a bellend like that thinks he can bully people with words I had to pipe up! Met um all before......piss n wind.
Mate you have conducted yourself throughout all the bullshit very well! ;)(y)

f**k me it would cost me a few hundred dollars just to knock someone out that probably wouldn't be there when I turned up .....think IL pass and just worry for rest of my life on what a lucky escape I had :LOL:

Listen to me sunshine... I've never not turned up for anything, whatever Lurspak tells you.

I work with glamour models for a hustle and if you just chatted s**t, you'd last five minutes. If I say I'll be there, I'll be there.

The only question is, are you gonna travel 700 miles to be beaten like a ginger stepchild?

Listen to me sunshine... I've never not turned up for anything, whatever Lurspak tells you.

I work with glamour models for a hustle and if you just chatted s**t, you'd last five minutes. If I say I'll be there, I'll be there.

The only question is, are you gonna travel 700 miles to be beaten like a ginger stepchild?
You work with glamour models? Now I know you're talking shite what do they do labour on you!

Who's lurspack never heard of him

I didn't know you was ginger sorry for your disabilities :love:

Like a ginger stepchild, not BY a ginger stepchild, who do you think you are taking to, M***m*n?
You've embarrassed yourself I think maybe it's time to leave the forum nobody on here likes you! I've actually got a sadness for you as a 44 year old bloke and your acting the way you do! Get help call Samaritan or something

You've embarrassed yourself I think maybe it's time to leave the forum nobody on here likes you! I've actually got a sadness for you as a 44 year old bloke and your acting the way you do! Get help call Samaritan or something
Says you you mong, only took up a bit of fitness last year and now you're bumping you gums like Muhammad Ali.

Pfft.

Yes I do because I'm not a brain dead one traded numpty.
One trade is the only trade I want it would be disrespectful to other trades to pretend I'm something I'm not I was college trained and served my time with my dad people who multitrade have only ever given the whole building trade a bad name in my experience! Fuckwits!

Says you you mong, only took up a bit of fitness last year and now you're bumping you gums like Muhammad Ali.

Pfft.
You
Love a bad blood bout
He's a pretender! Makes sense now gobbing off in Ireland he knew it would never happen! If he really wants it he can come to my gym in Torquay we have a ring IL pay his flights pick him up let him stay at mine for a few days while he recovers and send him on his way! IL even pay for the body bag :LOL:

You

He's a pretender! Makes sense now gobbing off in Ireland he knew it would never happen! If he really wants it he can come to my gym in Torquay we have a ring IL pay his flights pick him up let him stay at mine for a few days while he recovers and send him on his way! IL even pay for the body bag :LOL:

Now just a cotton picking minute. You think I'm bullshitting? Let's go over to pm

You

Thought you were from leeds

You

Pm me now. Your profile is limited. I'll show you something. Now. Today.