White collar boxing!

smoother09

Me and @Stevieo have been chatting and think it would be a good idea for charity - help for heroes! Or a mixture of charities depending on how many people are up for it so best thing to do is get all those names down of people who are interested first? And let's say have a cut off point of 2 week from today's post to give people a chance that don't come on so often. @Tinytom you've just done it so any information would be appreciated? Let's get started
@smoother09

I helped out with some of the last UKWCB in Cardiff and Taunton.. think it's all cancer research though unless you do the charity through yourself or people sponsor you separately whateva id be happy to help anyone close to me with boxing

He's put a stone on since last night :LOL: must be those crisps you had aswell! Not mentioned your commandos training today it was in every other sentence last night lol I never got chance to list my achievements in the ring..good luck should be fun.

Just a word if warning, these events the fights aren’t always matched up well. Weight divisions and fight experience aren’t necessarily fairly matched. I know a guy who had three professional fights who totally knocked out a novice standard fighter. I know another lad who was on roids when he was fighting. Personally if I wanted to box again I’d go through the amateur route and I wanted to raise money I’d do it another way..... sorry to kill the mood guys but before you get punched in the head think about it carefully. The events aren’t well regulated in my opinion.

Just a word if warning, these events the fights aren’t always matched up well. Weight divisions and fight experience aren’t necessarily fairly matched. I know a guy who had three professional fights who totally knocked out a novice standard fighter. I know another lad who was on roids when he was fighting. Personally if I wanted to box again I’d go through the amateur route and I wanted to raise money I’d do it another way..... sorry to kill the mood guys but before you get punched in the head think about it carefully. The events aren’t well regulated in my opinion.
I think your confusing regular white collar boxing and the “ultra white collar boxing” which is charity only and fights are matched

I think your confusing regular white collar boxing and the “ultra white collar boxing” which is charity only and fights are matched
Either way the standard is usually pretty poor as the contestants spend very little time learning how to Box compared to decent amateurs. The people who attend these shows just go to get pissed and watch a brawl. We get the odd white collar guy come down for sparring, they rarely last 2 rounds.

People in charity boxing are matched to there closest weight and experience you get the odd mismatch like in anything. Also get lot of people that won't go into the real circuits cos they know they wont last 2 minutes and people that lie about there experience they'll say they've never done anything before then I watch them on the bag and I know there full off s**t so they've come for an easy fight but they only have 8/10 weeks training so most are gonna just learn the basics then knock the s**t out of eachother and thats what people want to see ? fitness is always s**t cos no experience of actual fighting most don't understand how much running and s**t you actually have to do to be fight fit. Plus this is for charity so just a bit of fun. The most corrupt part of it all is when all top people from charities turn up in there Bentleys and mazerati's

This aint call of duty fool. This is you getting slapped about a ring in front of a crowd
I’ve boxed under the queensberrys rules as a kid and one my best mates dads has a boxing club in my local town so I’d show u a thing or 2,u wouldn’t land one shot on me,you’d be too predictable/slow plus you’d gas’s out after 3mins tops.

I’ve boxed under the queensberrys rules as a kid and one my best mates dads has a boxing club in my local town so I’d show u a thing or 2,u wouldn’t land one shot on me,you’d be too predictable/slow plus you’d gas’s out after 3mins tops.

Fook me he’s quoting conor mcgreggor n passing it off as his own. Id definitely gas out at the min but as a non smoker doesn’t take long to boost me cardio

Me and @Stevieo have been chatting and think it would be a good idea for charity - help for heroes! Or a mixture of charities depending on how many people are up for it so best thing to do is get all those names down of people who are interested first? And let's say have a cut off point of 2 week from today's post to give people a chance that don't come on so often. @Tinytom you've just done it so any information would be appreciated? Let's get started
@smoother09
Yes! I would happily bay for blood with a pint in hand!! .... for charity n stuff